Sign in to follow this  
Ian928

1964 1054

Our 1054, named "Elvira". Muffler is not original, wheels should be white or off-white (I am not sure, anyone know?) and there is a air-horn installed. I am not sure if the seats are recovered either, in other pictures I have seen the covers are two-coloured red and white. That would look good!

We have a snowblower and snowblade for her, but they both need restoration because the PO kept them outside for years. A lovely tractor!

485397120_c7aa265605_b.jpg

• Like 4

Well nfrom the barn to the yard for a show tommorow still have to do some washing on them

001-8.jpg

• Like 2

Just pulled out of long term storage.Was used as a yard horse for a Wheel Horse dealer.

1054clean.jpg

• Like 1

heres my 1054. slowly getting it complete and running well. will enjoy it like it is for a bit then tear it down and make it look nice.

martin.

CIMG0600.jpg

CIMG0601.jpg

• Like 1

She's a beauty, would love to own one of those , sadly they are not available here in UK

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lane Ranger
      Wheel Horse Part # 5217

I have some Wheel Horse New Old Stock Mower Deck Spindles that fit at least three older mower decks.  

These were used on the 48 inch mower decks that went on 1054 tractors.

These spindles are new but have some rust from the way in which they were stored.  The rust can clean up for your use on the 5-5481 and RM-484, RM-485 Wheel Horse Mower Decks.

Please check with your mower parts manual to make sure these work for your mower deck as there are no returns on this item.

$65.00 for three (3)  shipped to you in USA.

Payment can be made to me by Check, Money Order or Paypal.

Paypal can be sent to my Email at:  laneranger104@gmail.com

• By Jimmies1054
      I'm looking to see what's available for a 1054 and learn about the machine. This is my very first Wheel Horse.

• By Live4outdoors
      I'm in search for a set of 953 front rims and a steering wheel, I have the later 953 with updated steering system.  Thanks for all and any help!
    • By koalassquad
      My 1054 is a very strong horse, but it has an issue that i think is the downside. The issue is the transmittion, it is VERY hard to get into gear. how could i fix this and make it easier shifting, like my 314?
    • By M i k e
      Hello, Looking for a few parts to complete my 1054A restoration I got going on.  From what I can tell, these parts are compatible with 953, 1054, and GT-14 models despite having different part numbers.  Here's a list of what I'm looking for:

R.H. steering arm: #2733 (GT# 8515)
      Steering shaft: #4885 (GT# 9647)
      Steering wheel: #4875 (GT# 7420)
      Steering cap: #2897 (GT# 7469)

Thanks,
      Mike