Sign in to follow this  
BairleaFarm

Got a Plow, Disk, and Cultivators

BairleaFarm

Not Wheel Horse but they will do. Seems all the parts work. I should have the c160 up and going tomorrow so I might get to play. I got down the look at this stuff and the guy told he found the cultivators and ask if i was interested. aa yeah. he wasnt much for bargaining but i did manage to get him down to 180$ The hitch is pretty sweet but wont work with my stuff, i believe it came off a murry. Same with the blade - he even threw in the front bracket for the blade as well. The blade is for sale if anyone is interested.

DSCN0263.jpg

DSCN0264.jpg

DSCN0266.jpg

DSCN0267.jpg

DSCN0268.jpg

BairleaFarm

Anyone know where to find some sort of ID number on these things?

rustbucket

the single blade plow looks to be a brindley and the harrow thing looks to bolt onto the disks right behind the discs. not much else i can say

CasualObserver

I'm pretty sure the disc is the front section of a Brinly tandem disc. You can look up some lit over at WFM.

mcwh1950

the brinly company use stick on decal. what size is the plow 10 or 12 inch.

the hole on the end of the disks are so you can hood another to the back of it with the disks going in opposite way to break up the dirt. the harrow look like it is homemade,

but look like it will fit on the disks.

glenn27

Looking at the pic's--the plow does appear to be a Brinley--I have one just like it...but one of the other pic's of the rear hitch/lift arm--with that angle'd plate looks like for rear of an old Sears..

BairleaFarm

Looking at the pic's--the plow does appear to be a Brinley--I have one just like it...but one of the other pic's of the rear hitch/lift arm--with that angle'd plate looks like for rear of an old Sears..

If was(is) some guy traded me a b80 8speed with a 12hp kohler for it.