dtallon

Ever feel guilty about parting one out?

546cowboy

Everyone who restores or refurbishes these tractors has bought tractors for parts. Even those seem to be over valued most of the time but most of these parts cannot be bought 'NEW'. I have had many W/H's over the last ten years and many times there are a few that are basket cases and are low on your list of " want to fix tractors" that you end up us Wheel Horse to the scrap yard. Eventually someone will come along looking for parts and buy those stripped tractors because they need what's left. I guess I was maybe lucky in that respect though,but I never tried to get some of those inflated prices for those either.

Since I have quit refurbishing tractors I have been selling off my 'extra' parts I have left on E$&# and it has been quite enlightening. I do have a lot of stuff left that is not selling though and would be glad to have someone buy all I have left.  :twocents-twocents:

Whmaverick

Use what you can, save what you can, sell what you can!

AJ_Thanatos

You know... I've been thinking about parting out the 704. The hood is completely shot, it has a Briggs in it and the tires are shot. But I still can't bring myself to part it out. I think its just going to sit in the corner of my stable forever.   :eusa-think:

So I know how you feel. 

• Like 1