Tim Bergfeld

Crazy people out there

Tim Bergfeld

I just had a guy call me and say I got a steal for ya. Now whenever I here this I think here we go. But he said the magic words 520 h so ok I'll bite. What ya got he tells me he has a 520 h perfect condition 500 hrs on it no scratches. Ok I reply sounds good what ya want for it 750. Ok does it start easy smoke anything? Long pause Well he says it had a little problem with the valve seat. And half the motor is torn apart and the mechanic says it is so bad it will need a short block. But it only has 500 hours on it So when ya want to come get her he says. I said when ya drop the price 500 dollars and the funnest thing happen the phone went click and he was gone.

Tim

oldblue1993

Thats why I stick with the junk horses no one wants, I have trouble dealing with people like that. Give him a few weeks he will probably call back with another offer "when he sees its still there"

Tim Bergfeld

I mean who cares how many hours are on it if the motor is shot. We all know what the weak links in that model are and you still have the wiring issue to fix as well. You know that is going to act up. They are great tractors but not for that with a shot motor missing half the parts

Tim

Edited by Tim Bergfeld
  • Like 1

bmsgaffer

Is that Geno trying to cast off his last purchase? :teasing-poke:

:ychain:

• Like 5

Geno

No way Brandon.  :teasing-poke:   Just ignore him Tim.  :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

RMCIII

Well, would have been worth the price if it cam with a blower, tiller, mower deck and blade!

AMC RULES

I like the people who shut down when they don't get what they want.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

• Like 1

Trouty56

He has your number.....

Firpo701

I can just hear that guy talking to himself!!! :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1