tsmall07

My Introduction Post

tsmall07

Hello, all.  I've sort of already intoduced myself here: I was lucky enough to stumble into a cache of WH stuff not knowing what I was getting.  I just new it looked heavy duty, it looked cool, and I wanted it.  My name is Tyler and I'm a home inspector in the DC metro area, Northern, VA specifically.  Over the years, I've spent a lot of money on 4x4 trucks, old BMWs and now I've got this tractor.  Another hobby is the last thing I need, but it sorta found me, so nothing I could do, right? :) That's what I tell the wife. 

Anyway, I've been a WH owner for about a week now and I already find myself scouring yards I pass looking for anything that might be an old red tractor.  I really, really need an unrestored RJ-something in the worst way.  Like, for real. 

I look forward to learning and learning here and hopefully eventually contributing. 

One interesting note:  All of the events that transpired to find the tractor and lead me here helped me reconnect with a college friend whom I hadn't seen or spoken to in years.  It turns out, he's a member here and he recognized my username from those days and sent me a message.  Small world. 

Edited by tsmall07

AMC RULES

OK...It's official now.

:WRS:

Sparky

Great story!

:WRS:

Mike..........

Geno

It's official that he has the fever already, better look out!   :laughing-rolling:

Amanda

Welcome