Digger 66

Peek-A-Boo...

Digger 66

It's time for the fall chess match in the garage , you know where we service the summer stuff , move it to the back & bring all the winter things forward ? 

Somebody poked their head out & wanted to say hi ... so ....HI    EVERYBODY !    :greetings-wavegreen:

IMG_20140929_111727_473-Copy_zpsbe73acc4

• Like 3

AMC RULES

There you are...  :greetings-wavingyellow:

nice to see you again.  

• Like 1

Geno

Is that Digger?  :text-+1:

Digger 66

No , I'm Digger  :eusa-think: ( i think ...) 

She's (the) Digger  :eusa-think:  ( i think ...) 

Now I'm so confused , I'm not sure who's who . :teasing-signhere:

I'm going back into the garage where I'm ( or we are )  safe  :scratchead:

• Like 1

squonk

I don't have summer /winter everything gets used for work here except the RJ. I take turns with the 704 and 12 /8 spd pulling the sweeper every week.when the leaves are done the 12 gets the blower the 704 gets the grader and the C-160 goes from mower to dozer.

KC9KAS

I know what you mean!

Yesterday when we were putting the horses back in the shed, my wife said we will soon need to pull EVERYTHING out of the garage, clean and straighten everything so we can put the motorcyle & trike into the garage for the winter......That way she has the house garage for her car...Were is my truck you ask? In the cold!

Wishin4a416

Just got done with that myself this evening Digger. 6 Tractors wedged in and 2 vehicles. She just shakes her head. Good Luck!

Digger 66

Just got done with that myself this evening Digger. 6 Tractors wedged in and 2 vehicles. She just shakes her head. Good Luck!

Whew , all set ! 

Got the sled out , the old snowblower out ( oil changed etc...) , even got all the plastics off of the Renegade in preparation for the winter project . Pistons , rings overbore by .5 mm making it a 502 .

Untitled_zps7eb11601.png

• Like 2

tsmall07

No , I'm Digger  :eusa-think: ( i think ...) 

She's (the) Digger  :eusa-think:  ( i think ...) 

Now I'm so confused , I'm not sure who's who . :teasing-signhere:

I'm going back into the garage where I'm ( or we are )  safe  :scratchead:

I have a Beagle named Digger.

• Like 1

Digger 66

I have a Beagle named Digger.

Whadda-ya-sayin' ?  :)

• Like 1

tsmall07

Just sayin' is all. :P

• Like 1

Geno

That was cool.  :laughing-rolling:

Digger 66

Just sayin' is all. :P

Fistbump-smiley_zps64aceaa2.jpg

PaulC

Hey Digger once I got to the pic with the ski doo and can am I became even more intrigued!!! Then I realized your from Lackawanna which is not far from me Im in Lancaster.

I have a very similar problem in my garage. Last winter I started with a 312A, 312H, 2 decks, blower attachement, ski doo rev and mama parked her car in there once it got cold.

Before last winter ended I added another snowblower attachment and another ski doo rev to the mix. I tried to sell my extra tractor setup but didn't get much interest and decided to pull the plug on selling it.

Now this year on a whim I decided I needed a summer car so about 2 months ago I bought a real nice 89 mustang convertible so my storage problem has compounded. Last year wasn't to bad because mama's car wasn't in the garage always and even if it was and I needed to do some work I could just pull it out. I think im gonna have to rent a small storage unit for this winter and am seriously considering busting out the back wall of the garage and making it bigger, which would really help but then ill have room for more horses :laughing-rofl:

I been trying to attach a pic of my revs but it wont let me?!?! Ill try to take one of my crammed up garage and post it too!!

Digger 66

Hey Digger once I got to the pic with the ski doo and can am I became even more intrigued!!! Then I realized your from Lackawanna which is not far from me Im in Lancaster.

Small world , I drive semi for a local pickup & delivery company & Lancaster is part of my regular route .

We should hook up & rip up some snow this winter .

Most Saturday mornings we can be found at Chestnut Ridge park unloading for our usual rides through Boston Springville Arcade Holland Bliss .

On the odd occasion there isn't snow in the southtowns , we head to Cassadaga & do the Chautauqua Co. route .

If that sounds good to you , I'll PM you my # 

Edited by Digger 66

PaulC

We should hook up & rip up some snow this winter .

Ripping up snow always sounds good to me :) . Ive never ridden chestnut park way before but all the other areas for sure. I did some decent riding right from my house last year im hoping we have another winter like last or even better. I love to sled but snow blowing with my horse is down right fun too!!

still cant add photos I don't know what is up???

Digger 66

Ripping up snow always sounds good to me :) . Ive never ridden chestnut park way before but all the other areas for sure. I did some decent riding right from my house last year im hoping we have another winter like last or even better. I love to sled but snow blowing with my horse is down right fun too!!

still cant add photos I don't know what is up???

We just unload at the Ridge . Then ride from there . 

For the photos , I use "Photobucket" a remote hosting site , it's free & easy .

Untitled_zps85909b38.png

Edited by Digger 66