RMCIII

WHAT WILL YOU BE USING TO CLEAR SNOW 2014!!!????

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I had fun, watching him have fun. Bet he wished the plow truck broke down.

Glenn

• Like 2

bean

Glenn,

the truck showed up about an hour later.

by that time, he had gone to a neighbors house and plowed out their driveway. they were an elderly couple that had just moved here from Houston and only had a snow shovel, and about 75 ft of driveway.

he's a good kid, he's always helping one of the neighbors with something

Edited by bean
  • Like 4

Lagersolut

My newly gone over rebuilt 310-8 doing a fine job .

a4662p.jpg

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Glenn,

the truck showed up about an hour later.

by that time, he had gone to a neighbors house and plowed out their driveway. they were an elderly couple that had just moved here from Houston and only had a snow shovel, and about 75 ft of driveway.

he's a good kid, he's always helping one of the neighbors with something

thank you,,,,,keeps my faith up. My kids are like that to.

Glenn

• Like 1

muz123

post-13178-0-93915700-1424631893.jpg   my 212-6, took off blower because i like plowing better.

Edited by muz123
  • Like 2

Ed Kennell

attachicon.gifIMG_0294 copy.jpg   my 212-6, took off blower because plowing is more fun.

May be my age and arthritis, but operating the 520 blower at 5:30 AM this morning while sipping coffee and listening to the radio inside the 55 degree heated cab felt kinda nice. :occasion-snowman:      I will confess, after it warmed up to above 40F this afternoon, I got the 4 wheeler out and enjoyed some 20MPH clean up plowing.  :auto-biker:  :woohoo:

• Like 2

stratostar250

I took this about 2 or 3 weeks ago. About an inch of stuff to clean up. Just having fun! :laughing-rofl: Of course, this was the last time I will be using my 310-8 until the spring. I was having serious trouble finding gears (listen for some grinds  :banghead:  ), and while I'm sure the fix isn't too hard (I think it's just the roll pin on the shifter) It is just too cold right now and I don't have enough space to tear down the back end of the tractor to fix it.

Sorry about the filter, I had my phone on the wrong setting.  :eusa-doh:  it just made the whole ground tough to see.  You can see what I'm plowing though, for the most part!

Last night we got about 5" of snow, and then it slowly got warmer as the day went on, making the snow nice and heavy.  Good use for the Work Horse with the blower! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Tom...great action shots. Thanks

Glenn

• Like 1

shallowwatersailor

I got to use Oxford today after all. This looks sort of crazy but here I am cutting a path for the fuel delivery driver that should be coming this week. Just trying to be nice and snowblowing - my lawn. :banana-skier:

post-3066-0-97770100-1424662496_thumb.jp

• Like 5

Lagersolut

I got to use Oxford today after all. This looks sort of crazy but here I am cutting a path for the fuel delivery driver that should be coming this week. Just trying to be nice and snowblowing - my lawn. :banana-skier:

attachicon.gifV__596E1.jpg

Fuel delivery driver here- we appreciate those paths ( a lot less snow in the boots and easier walk/drag  to the fill/tank ) :bow-blue::)

• Like 3

JimL

857 and blade from saturday.  Do the drive and the street between property lines.   Don't mind the ghetto neighbors.  Bunch of rentals

16013442843_006a2a1ce8_b.jpg

• Like 1

Brooksy

88 520HC dual stage blower love this thing!post-14813-0-89270700-1426261185_thumb.j

Edited by Brooksy
  • Like 1

Flatheadpete

I actually put my 856 away this past wkend with hopes that we're done with major snow this year.

bean

I actually put my 856 away this past wkend with hopes that we're done with major snow this year.

I think you're right about the snow. spring has sprung here in ohio.

my tires were perfectly clean after driving in the snow all winter.

now they look like this after getting firewood yesterday :crying-yellow:post-5404-0-54618100-1426341481_thumb.jp

Edited by bean

Desko

Snow blower is off the 416H and the mower deck is getting welded up and rebuilt

decksetter

I think it's about time to take the blower off the 416 for my dad and address the flat tires on my 520.

RMCIII

It has been a while..... WOW, many hours on in the seat this year. Majority of it came in February. It seems that the white stuff, is almost gone, around Cleveland. There are some spots that still have snow piles, but for the most part, the snow is gone. What a great thread this was. ALL of you made it OUTSTANDING! Time for spring clean up. Getting the chipper/shredder ready next weekend..... More to follow!

Rob

AMC RULES

Hoping we've finally seen... :teasing-poke: 

the last of the 2014-15 snow season. 

post-3498-0-06015100-1426954436_thumb.jp

post-3498-0-80324600-1426954480_thumb.jp

• Like 2

RMCIII

How much did you end up with Craig.

RC

AMC RULES

Twoish last night...

raining here now...and temps below freezing again tonight.   :eusa-doh:

stratostar250

I also hope we have gotten our last round of snow.  It's still much deeper in my backyard than I had thought it was.  :eusa-doh:

post-12245-0-54579300-1427056457_thumb.j

It floated on top of the crusty stuff for a little bit, until the heavy rear end (and mine :razz: ) sunk in.  It was quite beached.   :angry-banghead:

Can't wait for it all to disappear! And I love snow! 

• Like 4

muz123

The same thing happened to me Tom, i was driving on the snow with my wheel horse an i fell in. took a while to get out, but was fun.

• Like 2

RMCIII

Sure has been a WILD, WET, WINTER.....

Rob

• Like 1

Flatheadpete

I put mine way up in front of the garage....hope I'm done until next winter.  Besides....I gotta rebuild the engine!