Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Show in Ct.

Sparky

So Chris are ya going to the tractor show in Colchester this weekend? Its on Rt.85 on the Hebron / Colchester town line. It was today as well(Saturday) but my kids schedule has me in 5 places at once on Saturdays. I'll be there tomorrow with my big trailer and a pocket full-o-cash. Dont really need anything(thats what she told me anyhow) but you never know what you'll find.

Heres a link... http://www.qvea.org/qvea_frames.asp Its done 3 weekend a year in May, July and sometime in the fall.

Mike...tellin the wife the trailers for my neighbor in case HE buys somethin..hehe :D

Sparky

OK, I went to the show and once again came home with an empty trailer. Actually there was only one Wheel Horse for sale and it was a mess. I did buy a jar of local honey that might be benaficial for my spring allergies.

Mike

PS. The July show is supposed to be the big one, going on for 3 days and sure enough I have a job in California those dates :D

nylyon

Sorry about the ETS (Empty Trailer Syndrome). It looks like it is a lot of fun, and pretty close for you. July, huh? I could probably make that seeing as I will miss the PA Wheel Horse show. :D

whchris

well as always i will have to wait and see whats going on that weekend i may it looks good

whchris

mike what are the dates for the july show? i cant seem to find them anywhere

never mind i just realised you posted this last year and found the dates for this years may show its the 3rd and 4th of may 08