Geno

These things are terribly addictive!   :laughing-rolling:

post-13404-0-24239300-1411331186_thumb.j

post-13404-0-04128300-1411331192_thumb.j

post-13404-0-96399100-1411331204_thumb.j

post-13404-0-92268800-1411331216_thumb.j

• Like 6

Wishin4a416

Ah my goodness Geno. You must have a big Barn! Nice tractor.

• Like 1

Sparky

So Geno, I gotta ask??

What's your "Grand plan"?

I thought I saw you post awhile back that you had had one WH for many years and just a few months ago decided to collect. So here we are a few months later and you keep haulin em in....at an incredible rate!

Are you gearing up a long winter of restoring? Or are you planning on flipping a few? Maybe start a WH parts yard like Kelly has? Or are you just shooting for a massive herd?

I'm just curious what, if any, your WH goal is.

Mike.......

• Like 5

Geno

You're right Mike, I only had 1 as of 3 months ago.   Actually I started this looking for 2 others, one for a snow blower and one for a blade to do the lot and drive at the shop.  Then I learned about all the attachments and how they could be very useful to me, or others including my customers who always try to buy mine.  The more I learned and saw, some sort of obsession set in, I can't explain it.  I really am addicted to  :wh:  

I'm sure a lot of it also is that all I have done is work, eat, and sleep most of my life and now I have finally found something that I really enjoy.   I also really enjoy my time here on the board as well, whether it be trying to help or just having fun.  The great people here make it even better and I can't wait till we get things in order enough to start going to some shows!   Then there's also the OCD.  :laughing-rolling:

I've fixed and sold a few already, also many of these will be restored and sold as soon as the snow hits with a blade or blower.  Then next spring with a deck or tiller or whatever someone wants.  Won't make a lot of money but it's sure a lot of fun.   :)  

• Like 6

546cowboy

Well it says 520 but that's not an Onan in there. Just wgat engine is in there?

Sparky

You're right Mike, I only had 1 as of 3 months ago.   Actually I started this looking for 2 others, one for a snow blower and one for a blade to do the lot and drive at the shop.  Then I learned about all the attachments and how they could be very useful to me, or others including my customers who always try to buy mine.  The more I learned and saw, some sort of obsession set in, I can't explain it.  I really am addicted to  :wh:  

I'm sure a lot of it also is that all I have done is work, eat, and sleep most of my life and now I have finally found something that I really enjoy.   I also really enjoy my time here on the board as well, whether it be trying to help or just having fun.  The great people here make it even better and I can't wait till we get things in order enough to start going to some shows!   Then there's also the OCD.  :laughing-rolling:

I've fixed and sold a few already, also many of these will be restored and sold as soon as the snow hits with a blade or blower.  Then next spring with a deck or tiller or whatever someone wants.  Won't make a lot of money but it's sure a lot of fun.   :)  

Sounds good to me...carry on :grin: !

Mike.........

Looks like an Onan sittin sideways to me.....must have a valve issue :hide:  .

Mike.........

• Like 1

Geno

It's a sideways 20hp Onan.   :laughing-rolling:

Molon_Labe

Geno looks like you got yourself another keeper, well done. :woohoo:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Geeze...   :teasing-poke:      :hilarious:    

you're never gonna finish that :wh: trailer at this rate. 

• Like 2

Geno

Sounds good to me...carry on :grin: !

Mike.........

Looks like an Onan sittin sideways to me.....must have a valve issue :hide:  .

Mike.........

Sure does.  That's the next advise I will need from you guys, will start a thread next week, never messed with Onan insides.  :eusa-doh:

Martin

looks like this one to me....

• Like 1

km3h

Gino I am getting very jealous. Every time I come to Red Square, I find you bringing home another horse. Good thing you are buying hay and oats to feed these critters. The rest of you family would starve. How many is that now? 28 and counting?

• Like 1

Geno

Geeze...   :teasing-poke:      :hilarious:    

you're never gonna finish that :wh: trailer at this rate. 

We actually spent some time on it last week at night after things got quiet.  I will update that thread in a few days.  It's gonna look awesome.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

looks like this one to me....

May be.  :eusa-whistle:

Gino I am getting very jealous. Every time I come to Red Square, I find you bringing home another horse. Good thing you are buying hay and oats to feed these critters. The rest of you family would starve. How many is that now? 28 and counting?

26 I think, See I'm doing good!  :laughing-rolling:    As long as I don't count the parts and parts tractors that I could build 5 or 6 more from, or the other ones I've bought but haven't picked up yet, or the snowmobile, well that doesn't count cause it's not a tractor.  :laughing-rolling:   :laughing-rolling:

WH nut

Looks like someone had a few too many beers and installed to motor sideways :angry-nono:  :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

KyBlue

You can just deliver it over here ... Don't need the Dozer blade though... :banghead: :banghead: :greetings-waveyellow:

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Geno is living proof that you can save em' all !!!  Wheel Horses that is  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Geno

You know we can Wheels!  :text-yeahthat:    :text-goodpost:

Wayne

Nice Geno, I guess you weren't kidding when you said they would become an addiction, lol

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

good god geno, are gonna leave some for us?

Koen

• Like 1

Geno

Nice Geno, I guess you weren't kidding when you said they would become an addiction, lol

You'll see.   :laughing-rolling:

good god geno, are gonna leave some for us?

Koen

I think your area is safe, although my family is from your neck of the woods from way back.   Maybe I should visit?   :eusa-think:

C-101plowerpower

You'll see.   :laughing-rolling:

I think your area is safe, although my family is from your neck of the woods from way back.   Maybe I should visit?   :eusa-think:

come on over, and take some horse's with you :P if you want to buy em here take a sports bag full of cash, those things are expensive here

Koen :flags-netherlands:  

• Like 1

19richie66

Glad you are not near Florida....... hard enough finding them and the parts for them. Although my dad managed to round up quite a few. Ill have to put a camo net over them so you can't see them with Google maps, lol. Glad to see at least someone is getting them and doing something with them. Nice score!.

• Like 2

Geno

Google maps!  I never thought of that!  Thanks Richie you're the best!!    :text-woo:   :banana-dance:  :banana-dance:

bmsgaffer

Geno, did you happen to swipe up another one today? :teasing-poke:

I had one purchased, then halfway there the guy told me his wife sold it out from under me! :banghead:

It was "within" your wide reaching wheel-horse monopoly range...

• Like 1

wrightorchid

Brings some down to Florida.  We need more of them here.

• Like 1