wingrider

Drive belt for a Rear discharge deck

wingrider

I'm looking for the correct part number of the belt that drives the deck from the mule

drive on a 0542MR01 deck. Will I have to convert the belt number, which is 108834 to

another number that is current now?

Thanks for any help

Wingrider

gwest_ca

Here is an online dealer

http://www.partstree.com/parts/

Enter the 108834 part number and it comes up priced so still a good Toro part number. You will see it as a Lawn Boy part also because Toro acquired them and combined all the part numbers.

Garry

squonk

Napa # is 4L980W

Ed Kennell

The 520H  deck drive belt I bought on line for $14.95 w/free shipping and no tax has mowed all summer with no signs of wear.

I don't know if the Quality is the same, but local prices for a belt  this size  were :   TSCs price was  $22.95 +tax and NAPA was $48.95 +tax.

Catmanii

The 520H  deck drive belt I bought on line for $14.95 w/free shipping and no tax has mowed all summer with no signs of wear.

I don't know if the Quality is the same, but local prices for a belt  this size  were :   TSCs price was  $22.95 +tax and NAPA was $48.

I know we should support our local dealers, but sometimes this is hard to do. I live 17 miles from town and it's hard to justify making a 34 mile trip to pay 3 times more for a part that I can have delivered to the door for much less.

• Like 1

jackhammer

Gary if you cant find it  give whehorse a holler m he'll fix you up.  I got his number if you dont. Pm or email me

Rick

Edited by jackhammer

Susan Hotchkiss Holway

I have a Wheelhorse 308 8 tractor with the mower deck, rototiller, plow and wagon attachments. What is a fair price?

Ed Kennell

I have a Wheelhorse 308 8 tractor with the mower deck, rototiller, plow and wagon attachments. What is a fair price?

:WRS:    This question should be asked in a NEW  post under tractors and not added to an existing thread.

Much more information regarding age, hours, location, and condition  including pictures must be added before any member could offer a fair evaluation of value.

• Like 1