Carpenter

New to Wheel Horse 1968 Lawn Ranger (Need advice)

Carpenter

Can anyone tell me where to find the  engine manual/diagram to download for my 6 hp Tecumseh? 

Tecumseh H60-75117H 

1968 Lawn Ranger model 1-2631

I am also looking for a carburetor rebuild kit if anyone knows the part number of the original or the kit that will work. 

Thanks!

pfrederi

You can download this one free.  it is for a slightly older engine but nothing changed in the H60s for a lonnng time

Carb kit is 31840   (Oregon aftermarket kit 49-840)

• Like 1

Carpenter

You can download this one free.  it is for a slightly older engine but nothing changed in the H60s for a lonnng time

Carb kit is 31840   (Oregon aftermarket kit 49-840)

Thanks, Paul! This helps me out a lot. 

Wayne

just a little FYI, an aftermarket replacement carb is just as cheap, maybe cheaper than a rebuild kit (depends alot on where you get it) here's a link some good info in there on cleaning too, if you decide to rebuild the original :)

• Like 1

Carpenter

just a little FYI, an aftermarket replacement carb is just as cheap, maybe cheaper than a rebuild kit (depends alot on where you get it) here's a link some good info in there on cleaning too, if you decide to rebuild the original :)

Great! Thanks for the info, Wayne. I ordered a rebuild kit already but will consider the replacement in the future if there is a need.