Retired Wrencher

Photobucket

Retired Wrencher

Does any one still use p/bucket??? I do because every thing I have is in there in 1 spot. But now  they made there pictures larger  so I can not post videos on this site. I hate to loose that because every thing I have done since from day one of this hobby is there Just wounding what any of you think. Can this format be changed??? Gary    B.....

squonk

I have photo bucket but I don't know about changing anything. I opened a you tube acct just for putting video's here.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

The non stop advertisements that hang up my computer caused me to drop the P/bucket like a hot potato.

Once you become a  :rs: supporter...you don't need them anymore because

the forum supporter status allows you to upload picts straight from you computers picture file into your posts here.    :handgestures-thumbsup: 

No more hassles...also, like the Squonk says...Youtube is definitely the easiest way to upload videos into your post here too.  

Have you seen them? Karl has some great supporter pkgs available here...http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/store/

• Like 3

Geno

AMC's got it right.  Best money you ever spent, makes posting easy, and keeps this place running so we can all use it!   :)

Go for it T!  :text-woo:

• Like 1

rmaynard

:text-yeahthat: Ditto what they said. I personally find Photobucket to be slow, hard to use, and confusing. Since the changeover to this new forum, loading pictures couldn't be easier. And being a supporter give you much more flexibility.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I've been taking my videos out of Photobucket (which gives me more room for pictures) and putting them on U-Tube.  Best way to go!!  :)

• Like 1

can whlvr

I still use the bucket,i just posted some pics and I didn't have to do anything out of the ordinary

rmaynard

I still use the bucket,i just posted some pics and I didn't have to do anything out of the ordinary

Don,

With the ease of uploading pictures right here on RedSquare, I have to ask, why use Photobucket?

• Like 1

Save Old Iron

I use Photobucket and do not have any issues. Video support is still provided.

I use Photobucket instead of paying supporter fees to ALL forums in which I post images $$$$$. If ads are an issue with Photobucket, pay Photobucket the $10 a year to suppress their ads on their site - or just use ADBLOCK extension on Firefox and block out the majority of ads on all websites you visit.

Edited by Save Old Iron

Geno

Like SOI says, Firefox will take care of all that garbage and it's much more secure.  :)

I'm not saying you should't be a supporter though!  :laughing-rolling:

neil

I stopped using photobucket when they changed their format , I couldn't get on with it ,like others have said ,I find it far easier to upload straight from my computer library.

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher

The non stop advertisements that hang up my computer caused me to drop the P/bucket like a hot potato.

Once you become a  :rs: supporter...you don't need them anymore because

the forum supporter status allows you to upload picts straight from you computers picture file into your posts here.    :handgestures-thumbsup: 

No more hassles...also, like the Squonk says...Youtube is definitely the easiest way to upload videos into your post here too.  

Have you seen them? Karl has some great supporter pkgs available here...http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/store/

OK Craig I just signed up I always wounded what that was for. If I have any questions I can ask u ????

• Like 1

Geno

Sure, he needs something to do.    :laughing-rolling:

AMC RULES

OK Craig I just signed up I always wounded what that was for. If I have any questions I can ask u ????

Of course...you know it...anytime buddy.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

• Like 1

squonk

:techie-eureka: We should have an advice column in the blogs or something. :techie-eureka:  Maybe something like "Ask Craig" or "Discussions with Dino" or in my case "Stump the Chump"! :) 

• Like 1

Geno

I don't get the Discussions with Dino part.   :huhs:

JimD

Dino is another nickname for Stevasaurus. He has made several transmission rebuild videos where he  narrates or "discusses" the process. He also likes to watch paint dry. :blink::music-rockout:

• Like 3

jackhammer

And he does a great job while doing it --   narration and watching paint dry ,

Yes Craig try the ad blocker , I open others buckets and ads are not a problem ,yet.  but I use Firefox 99% of the time