HorseFixer

What I Have Been Up To

HorseFixer

P.S. I would like to give a BIG THANKS to Terry for his consulting and help!  :text-thankyouyellow:

~Duke

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Hopefully some new  :wh: t-shirts too.  :text-woo: 

Good luck to the both of you on your new venture. 

• Like 1

Trouty56

Man...you go full bore doncha???  Pretty impressive.....from what I know about you from the forum you will make out fine.....MJ also....you seem to be a great team....

• Like 2

Racinbob

Per chance are you a Wolverine fan?? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

Looks great Duke. Best of luck to your wife.

• Like 2

neil

Bob, this is wonderful news , I have seen some of MJ, crafting & it is awesome.

I really wish her luck with this & we are gonna see some exciting things around here .

• Like 1

stevebo

Good luck Duke to you and yours.... @Terry you have done one heck of a job on any all all of my requests..

• Like 1

squonk

When I see anything "restored" or original, the first thing I look for are the decals. I used to have a book somewhere with all the automotive engine decals from years past. Always cool to look at. Duke might have to sprinkle some "Magic Cakes" around the basement and work some VOODOO!  :scared-eek:  but MJ will do fine. I'm looking forward to next year all ready and gonna seek out that Italian restaurant that Steve goes too!

• Like 4

dclarke

Good luck with your new adventure, MJ..... You'll do well.

• Like 2

JimD

Best of luck in this new venture MJ. Nice job setting her up Bob! :thumbs:

Well, we're waiting.. :angry-tappingfoot::popcorn::ychain:

Hmm, maybe some Ohio State decals :hide::omg::P

• Like 4

squonk

You might not want any Ohio state decals that come out of THAT shop!  :)  :naughty:  :ROTF:

• Like 7

JimD

Nah, not to worry Mike. MJ and Bob are right as rain when it comes to something like this. We keep the serious razzin in the more appropriate threads.  :ychain:   I'm anxious to see the items they come up with. :)

Edited by JimD
  • Like 1

HorseFixer

Hopefully some new  :wh: t-shirts too.  :text-woo: 

Craig you can bet that will be in the works. But from what I hear she cant sell T shirts at the Big Show.. I guess Denise and Dave Brown found that one out.  :eusa-whistle:

Man...you go full bore doncha???  Pretty impressive.....from what I know about you from the forum you will make out fine.....MJ also....you seem to be a great team....

Thanks Bob yeah, She is part of Team Duke.. She supports me why I don't know so it was time to make her feel good. Never seen her smile so much in a Long while.

Per chance are you a Wolverine fan?? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

Looks great Duke. Best of luck to your wife.

Thanks   You wouldn't believe Some of the ND stuff we have made!!!     :jaw:   Remember I'm close to enemy territory here and that stuff sells!  See you guys Saturday at 7:00 under the lights!

Bob, this is wonderful news , I have seen some of MJ, crafting & it is awesome.

I really wish her luck with this & we are gonna see some exciting things around here .

Thanks Neil :handgestures-thumbup:  might have to make you and Carolyn something for your WH memorabilia cabinet. Will pass all this along to MJ. 

Looks like you are off to a good start MJ. I am already working on a design for a couple coffee mugs so warm up the mug press.  :woohoo:  
Looking forward to seeing your creations. 

Terry that was a neat story, And listen.... I really appreciate the help and support and I enjoyed the phone conversation and files you sent me yesterday!  It's people like you that make this hobby what it is you are TOP SHELF and a classy person not bad for a HAWK EYE FAN!  :ychain: 

More Later

• Like 2

Vinylguy

Happy to send you my HAWKEYE logo Duke. :)

• Like 2

Racinbob

We're looking forward to the game Duke. I commented that it would be Michigan's first 'real' game but I guess I have to say the same thing for Notre Dame. I really hate that this will be the last game in a great rivalry for who knows how long. I'm sure everything MJ decides to make will be awesome and it's really cool the way you are supporting her. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Vinylguy

AMC RULES, on 31 Aug 2014 - 7:10 PM, said:snapback.png

Hopefully some new   :wh: t-shirts too.   :text-woo: 

Craig you can bet that will be in the works. But from what I hear she cant sell T shirts at the Big Show..

Duke

The Tee Shirts are their main source of revenue to cover expenses for the show. 

their are a ton of other desirable items for that venue. the first year I gave away about 35 personalized coffee mugs to the 

RS members who pre-ordered them and I had at least a couple hundred people asking if I had any more Mugs to sell.

The sublimated mugs are much cooler than a decal on a cup. I am sending you a design to put a picture of our Golden

Retriever Buddy with his Red square Wheel horse Bandanna. Lola will love it. Hoping to be her first RS Mug Customer.

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Bob, I can just see the smile on MJ's face.  That has to be worth it right there. :)  The best of luck to you guys.  BTW...the office looks great.  :woohoo:

• Like 3

AMC RULES

Yeah but, I bet you could sell them on  :rs: ...

then deliver them at the big :wh: show.    :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

Brrly1

Duke, I for one am proud of you. I don't care what MJ says your alright in my book! I can see MJ's smiles from here. Yes, I believe she is a Very Happy camper!!! Good job ol' man!!!

• Like 1

squonk

TECKY T- SHIRTS!  :)  :tools-hammer:  :tools-hammer:  :tools-hammer:  :tools-hammer:  :tools-hammer:  :tools-hammer:  :tools-hammer: 

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:  ...and a mug for Michigan's "GO BLUE" apple juice too.  :text-woo:

post-3498-0-63634300-1409593632_thumb.jp

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1

Fun Engineer

So that's what you two have been up to. Good luck with the new venture.

• Like 1

Lars

whaaaaaat da F  Duke...

ill bet in a few mds she has take over your shop and put you in the Basement. :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl:

Lars

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:hilarious:

whaaaaaat da F  Duke...

ill bet in a few mds she has take over your shop and put you in the Basement. :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl:

Lars

:text-yeahthat:          :text-+1:        :text-goodpost:

• Like 1