78pacer

Floating rotary mower info

78pacer

I have a 1961 Suburban 401. I want to find the catalog sheet for the mower. The tractor manual says complete info on assembly, attachment, operation and service is in catalog sheet provided with each mower.

Where do I go? Thanks

gwest_ca

Here is what we have in the library

They made this deck for many years and in 1968 gave it a new model number in a format that was consistent with others at the time. Don't know how many years it continued.

The only difference in the pages is they added the new model number to it.

Hit the Download button to save them to your computer.

Garry 

CasualObserver

I'd be curious to see which deck you have since you're asking about a "floating" deck.  The full float models were 1960 and prior.  The 1961 decks were unique.  The 32" for the mid-engine tractors had wheels on all four corners, and the 36" for the 701 had two "hidden wheels."  Starting in 1962, the decks were largely unchanged for many years.

78pacer

Really dont know history of mower or tractor.. It was my Dads but I was off in another state. Another WH guy told me it was a '61 Suburban 401. Sorry but WH rookie here. Mower does not have wheels. Like a bumper at the front corners. It has had a rough life.

78pacer

I'm just trying to get it together to sell prior to downsize move. Tractor has replacement blue K91 4 hp Kohler. Runs great. Needs a throttle cable. New tires.