scotty

cab on wheel horse

KC9KAS

My guess is yes it would work, but you will most likely have to completely rebuild the mounting of the cab so it fits the B-80.

I have a cab that came off of a Wheel Horse and apparently not the model I tried to install it onto, as I never did get it to work correctly!

squonk

There's a decent cab on C/L that would fit p near Oswego

Ed Kennell

There is a Wheel Horse cab and a Tall chute blower on ebay for $500.  Weedsport NY.

cheesegrader

Can you mount it?  Yes!

Will you lose your mind trying to modify it so it doesn't burn on your muffler or catch the PTO? YES!

For what it costs to make all the mods, you would be better off buying a Wheel Horse Cab.

I have spent WEEKS modifying a hard shell Kozy Kab to fit my 520.

New mounts, sheet metal mods, heat shields around the engine, new molding, glass modification, new wiring, defroster fan, wiper motor.....

It will last until I am in the nursing home, but it has been VERY time consuming.   

scotty

Yeah i want a real wheel horse cab but im having a hard time finding one. I found one but they guy said he already has a buyer. haha sounds like your having alot of fun with that!

Geno

Just because he has a buyer doesn't mean it's sold.  Keep up with that guy.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

scotty

He told me if the deal falls through I get next dibs! Haha

• Like 1

Geno

Great!  Just don't wait on him to call, keep up with him.  I've been told that too only to find out guy #1 didn't show up but guy #2 called right after.  I hate it when that happens!   :banghead:

• Like 1