RMCIII

HOT, HOT, HOT Pepper Challenge

RMCIII

Not sure about this, but here goes.... I have been preparing for a hot pepper eating contest...... I'm up to Ghost Peppers.... Now these range from 600k scovilles to well over 1m scovilles..... I am tipping the scales at 700k scovilles. :angry-steamingears: I know I will regret this, anyone have any 1m scoville peppers they would want to sell? I have to get use to them eventually.

Rob

AMC RULES

:omg:  Imagine that retreat.    :angry-nono:

• Like 2

squonk

Better stock up on TP and don't buy it at the Dollar Store!  :eusa-whistle:  :laughing-rolling:  :ROTF:

• Like 1

Geno

What the?  :blink:   You're gonna hurt yourself, hurts me just thinking about it.  :text-lol:

• Like 1

RMCIII

Well, I don't let anyone hurt me, so I subject myself to my own abuse! :hilarious:

Molon_Labe

Not sure about this, but here goes.... I have been preparing for a hot pepper eating contest...... I'm up to Ghost Peppers.... Now these range from 600k scovilles to well over 1m scovilles..... I am tipping the scales at 700k scovilles. :angry-steamingears: I know I will regret this, anyone have any 1m scoville peppers they would want to sell? I have to get use to them eventually.

Rob

Dear Lord, and I thought habanero's were hot at 650,000 scoville's, those the wife cans up along with jalapeno's in salsa and talk about breathing fire. :bow-blue: 

• Like 1

Geno

He'll have to change his name to Fire Breathing Horse or something for sure.  You might need a name change too after that, wow.   :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

Racinbob

Check out this site. Carolina Reaper, Trinidad Scorpion, etc. They've got what are supposed to be the hottest peppers in the world. I broke out in a sweat just reading about them.

http://www.organicseedsdirect.com

• Like 1

varosd

Better stock up on TP and don't buy it at the Dollar Store!  :eusa-whistle:  :laughing-rolling:  :ROTF:

That's when you put the TP in the Fridge!!!  nice and cool!

Pullstart

Check out the west Michigan Whitecaps baseball.  They've got a ghost pepper pulled pork called the Squealin' Pig.  I had to sign a waiver to eat the dang thing!  Never ate something that made it hurt to pee in the morning... Except a Squealin' Pig.

Good luck with your scovilles!  I have a Trinidad Scorpion that I plan on roasting with my jalapenos to grind up some of my own sprinkles.

• Like 1

Terry M

I think the caralina repper is hot at 1.2 to 2.2 scovilles ....  trinadad scorpion is the second hottest!!   My co-worker has bought them.....HOT

RMCIII

Terry - yep, you are correct...... But they do nout use them in hot pepper eating contests... Although I am working my way, up to trying, even 1 of those.

Rob