Sign in to follow this  
combatmp29r

Hi all

kj4kicks

Hi Joel, and welcome to RedSquare!

Nice looking herd there, but I gotta tell you, I think your shirt has a stain on it LOL

Eldon.

Rollerman

Aww...I think Terry in MO has a new friend... :D

combatmp29r

Well Eldon I hate to say it, but I still own 1 green Tractor and Dad still has the other 8 we farmed with. Now our smallest JD is an H and the largest is a 4620. No JD lawn tractors anymore. Dad had a 110 when I was little, but replaced it with a C160 and never went back. Mows and plows with my 312-8 now. Thats the hazards of storing tractors in the barn. :P My D200 is there too, but no engine in it or I'm sure it would get a workout to. Oh yeah my JD is a 4020 set up to pull modified farm stock. My nephew works the crap out of it every summer for me. I really need more land then I wouldn't look as silly with it in the yard. :D

Joel

T-Mo

Joel,

Very nice herd you got there and nice looking crew also. I gotta ask, which one is you? :D

BTW, I like the shirt. :P

nylyon

Hey, looks like you need 2 more kids to fill them tractors, and a new shirt :P You had to see that coming :D

combatmp29r

Yeah the shirt comments don't surprise me any :D I can't find the last picture shot that day. It has the 4020 sideways behind the herd. Oh and boy did I hear about having it in my yard from the housing group.

As far as the kids I have one more on the way due in March, and I have to leave a seat open for the wife :P

Thanks for the compliments on the herd and the kids.

Rollerman

Joel you get a chance add a pick of your 4020 in the off topic or something?

I'd like to see it.

combatmp29r

Will do stephen. I haven't done any thing with pics of it for awhile. I have a few on a CD somewhere in here. May have to dig through a few things :D

combatmp29r

Hey Stephen, here is a pic of the area I told you to watch out for on the charger V8. You can see the large Nut in the center of the pic, and the cam on the left attached to the control rod is what cracks or breaks. I found these, but still no 4020. 53 CDs so far my wife organized and burnt all our pics, then deleted them off the comp. Her resonse to where are the JD pics? There in there somewhere :D

Joel

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-3-1199037453.jpg

Rollerman

Thanks Joel...if i get back down to it I'll be sure to look that area over.

I got to say it though......that belt under the tractor just don't look right on a red tractor :D

combatmp29r

I don't know Stephen. I have to get down on the ground to check the belt on everyone of the horses I have here. Seems normal to me :P I'd be lost at this point with a belt on the side. at least I wont have tyo worry about the kids getting caught in the belt when I teach them to drive them :D

Joel