whfan74

2014 Meet and Greet T-shirts

whfan74

Ok everyone here is the one that I am going with this year and I am ready to start taking orders. These are going to be printed on the back of a red t-shirt. On the front left chest area will have the Wheel Horse logo along with some writing. The prices for the shirts will be as follows: $14 for youth medium-XL, $15 for 2XL, and $16 for 3XL and 4XL. I am willing to ship shirts to those of you that are unable to attend as well for $3.50 for the first shirt and $1 for each additional shirt. If you are wanting to reserve a shirt or have one shipped to you, please reply via private message as it is much easier for me to keep track of the orders. I do accept paypal as long as you are willing to "gift" me the money so I am not hammered on fees. Thanks again everyone for your willingness to support and promote our show!

Reminder the show is in Leesburg, IN on October 4th!!!!!

post-919-0-78348100-1408390399_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:woohoo:  PM sent Scott. 

• Like 1

squonk

PM sent and thanks for all you do!  :)  :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

PM sent. :)  Thought the PM's were for the people that were not going to be there...sorry.

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

whfan74

Scott...put me down for (1) 3xl T-Shirt...I will pick it up there.  Thanks  :)

Of course we have to have a rule breaker! :). Got ya down buddy! Looking forward to seeing you!

Martin

PM sent on the shirts!

• Like 1

1maidenfan

PM sent. :happy-jumpeveryone:  :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:  

• Like 1

whfan74

Keep those preorders rolling in everyone.  I won't have very many extras available at the show, so make sure you get your name in now so that there will be one available for you.  Thank you to everyone who supports our show.  It is always really cool to see our t-shirts out at different events.

If you are somewhat close, please join us.  Always a bunch of great RedSquare members attend for you to meet! 

Here is a photo from last year...........

post-919-0-61674300-1408537552_thumb.jpg

whfan74

Thank you to everyone who has sent me a private message and preordered one of our show shirts.  It is truly an honor for us to see so many of you purchase them and wear them with pride.

You still have time to get one ordered.  Just shoot me a pm and I will put you on the list.

Thanks again everyone.....October 4th will be here before we know it!

jackhammer

PM sent on the shirts .....

• Like 1

whfan74

You still have time....but not much.......to get your orders placed for this limited edition t-shirt.  I want to thank so many of you, near and far, that have preordered a shirt.  It truly means a lot to our family to see our show supported so well.

Send me a pm and get yours ordered before it's too late!

bobert94

pm sent

• Like 1

whfan74

Last call for preorders!  Time is slipping away and we are just over 2 weeks away from the big day!

Thank you to everyone who has ordered one already!  We greatly appreciate it!

chevelletown

Scott,

I'll take 2 XL

Thanks!

Ken