Firpo701

A pic is worth a thousand words! Always wear safety equipment!

Firpo701

Just a reminder for everyone out there cleaning up parts to be painted. Always be sure the wire wheel you buy is speed rated above your grinder's rpm range. Always wear safety glasses and a good face shield, as well as heavy clothing, as you will look like a porcupine when finished! Haha! A nice dust mask is a good idea also! Just a friendly reminder. Happy Horsing everyone!

post-12671-0-72205200-1408349235_thumb.j

AMC RULES

So early in the morning...   :thanks: 

thanks for not showing us the pin cushion.  

Ed Kennell

Reminds me of the day my barber found a wire imbedded in my ear. After she removed it, I remembered I was wire wheeling some wheels several days before. I never knew it was there, even after showering.

Luckily she didn't think it was a course silver hair and ruin a $500 set of clippers trying to cut it off.  

Wear a full face shield over safety glasses when operating any grinder.  Wires break off and stones explode.

• Like 2

redidbull

WOW! I had a Harbor Freight grinding wheel break apart and it was new and grinding smooth. I only go brand name items now. Jim

19richie66

I had a chop saw wheel explode on my metal saw.Most of it got caught up in the saw guard but a piece made it out and thumped me across three knucles and split my left pointer finger. I cringe now every time I use it.  Tip within a tip....... Cold water really hurts on deep,open wounds. :roll: