Brrly1

2014 Big Ten football

squonk

I was defensive end. No. 75 in your program. The Deacon Speakin. Doin the head slap as a 10 yr old!

jackhammer

Go Mike, hitem again harder - hitem again harder- hitem again harder

Brrly1

Alrighty then, we get a coach from the pac 10 and they turn around and steal one of ours. I thought Gary A. was happy in Wisconsin??? What's up with that. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Time will tell

AJ_Thanatos

So is everyone getting ready for the new SEC season next year?? 

I can't wait to pick some winning teams!!  :ychain:  :ROTF:

• Like 1

Racinbob

Even I have to cut the Big 10 some slack AJ. They did get 10 teams in bowl games. If nothing else, they learned how to count and the conference will be named properly for the rest of the year. :beer:

• Like 2

RMCIII

I guesss we will be losing some fans on next years thread since we already talked about picking up some SEC games and many said they would leave the thread if SEC was added! Well, I guess they will be leaving! :laughing-rofl:  :ychain: Maybe for next year we should call this thread S1G! :scared-eek:  :laughing-rolling:

Rob

• Like 2

Racinbob

I hope the SEC isn't added. I can miss plenty of picks with just the Big 10. It pains me to pick any SEC team to win but I will if I think they are going to. But then I still end up pulling for the non SEC team to win. I think I said that right, it's still early.

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 1

RMCIII

Harbaugh to return to Michigan? I'm gonna say yes, Jim will go to Michigan after the final game of SF.

Rob

JimD

There won't be any SEC in the the Big Ten football thread.  :naughty:   That was just a gag to stir the pot a little. :teasing-poke::ychain::ROTF:

squonk

7051049901avatar_zpsm9ff0pwj.gif 7051049901avatar_zpsm9ff0pwj.gif

Rats!! I was hoping for the PAC-12 too!  :)

JimD

:eusa-think:

Brrly1

:laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :angry-nono:  :violence-blades:  :violence-blades:  :ychain:

• Like 2

jackhammer

There won't be any SEC in the the Big Ten football thread.  :naughty:   That was just a gag to stir the pot a little. :teasing-poke::ychain::ROTF:

Well that so called gag of yours bout made me upchuck,,,

Now if you  Jim ...  decide to start a SEC thread I would hope that you would first negotiate with them SEC members and make sure they would offer better prices to potential buyers for us, from Ohio to Nebraska. :naughty::happy-partydance::ychain:

Edited by jackhammer
  • Like 2

squonk

Well that so called gag of yours bout made me upchuck,,,

Now if you  Jim ...  decide to start a SEC thread I would hope that you would first negotiate with them SEC members and make sure they would offer better prices to potential buyers for us, from Ohio to Nebraska. :naughty::happy-partydance::ychain:

I don't think Jim is the sole perpetrator in his farce!  :naughty:  :naughty:  :)  :)  :)

• Like 4

JimD

Yes, Hort was also involved and Cohort is wanted for questioning. :ROTF:

• Like 3

RMCIII

Jim - talking about SEC coaches!! Seems like the B1G needs some SEC coaching to get the job done! :laughing-rofl:

JimD

Oh I don't know Rob. Seems the last time OSU was National Champs (2002 season) was with a prior coach from Youngstown State. Seems pretty far removed from the SEC if ya ask me. :dance:

squonk

If that nutcase Harblow comes in, it will be a good start! 

• Like 1

jackhammer

Hmm sorry you had to take the fall for some other "Cohort". 

I see you have broad shoulders.   I know there's an instigator lurking

• Like 3

stevasaurus

deny, deny, deny... :)

OH...OK...I had a hand in it...it may have even been my idea...but Jim thought it was a good idea.  :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 5

Brrly1

Doesn't do any good to try and hide it, it won't work!!! I think I need to start looking at my picks. See ya all real soon!!! :kbutt:  :kbutt:  :teasing-poke:  :teasing-poke:  :ychain:

stevasaurus

The Tennessee vs Iowa game...this should be in the bowl thread.  Let this thread go south...it's over...there is no SEC...no Pac 12...no ACC...no MAC...no Marshall...the (BS) should be in the Bowl thread.  :eusa-think:   I know...I love my college football and I will miss it until next September.  When you look at the bowl games...all the conferences play each other like they never did in the start of the season...the great match-ups are there...Big Ten against the SEC...Big Ten against the PAC 12...Big Ten against the Big 12...Big Ten against the ACC...and all of them against each other.  The 4 teams playing for the National Championship...SEC vs Big Ten and Pac 12 vs ACC and the winners play each other...Big 12 is looking in, they have a huge chip on their shoulders and they want to prove they should be in there.  Guess what...Michigan St. gets to play Baylor (a team that thinks it should be in the top 4)...while Ole Miss gets TCU...(a 5th rate team from the SEC that gets to play the other Big 12 team that thinks they got screwed).  Let's take this discussion to the Bowl Thread guys.  :)

:beer:

JimD

But I can't let it go.. crying-baby-1.gif

• Like 2