Brrly1

2014 Big Ten football

Brrly1

Thats the way I feel but those are also my picks for the week!

As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!

post-45-0-78943500-1410798801.jpg

• Like 1

stevasaurus

John, you beat me in with your picks...actually...I am waiting for Rob to pick his this week before I pick mine.  we are all chasing Hodge71... :ychain: :ychain: :ychain: :ychain: :ychain::)

It is time to get serious...the last week before the conference picks start...you want to be close to the top, because we will be picking only 6 or 7 games the rest of the season instead of 13 or 14 non-conference games.  This week's picks will separate the men from the boys.  There is doughnuts in the basement...it is hungry at the top.  :)  The question is...Do I want doughnuts in the basement with all your friends??...OR...can you take this opportunity to lose some weight??   :eusa-think:

squonk

So no one thinks I'm a sand-bagger and because I'm shocked that Cutler played for the 49ers last night I'll pick now before all the key players get hurt in pratice. No monkeys were consulted with these picks:

Perdue,Iowa, Western Ill., Wisc., Mich St, Syr, Rutgers, Mich, Minn, Illnois, Penn St.,Mizzou, Nebraska

• Like 2

stevasaurus

OMG...it is not cool to pick on someones picks before the games are played. OMG...it is not cool to pick on someones picks before the games are played.  OMG...it is not cool to pick on someones picks before the games are played.  OMG...it is not cool to pick on someones picks before the games are played.  OMG...it is not cool to pick on someones picks before the games are played.  OMG...it is not cool to pick on someones picks before the games are played.  OMG...it is not cool to pick on someones picks before the games are played.  OMG...it is not cool to pick on someones picks before the games are played. OMG...it is not cool to pick on someones picks before the games are played. OMG...it is not cool to pick on someones picks before the games are played.  OMG...it is not cool to pick on someones picks before the games are played. OMG...it is not cool to pick on someones picks before the games are played.

Man...that was close!!! :ychain::banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :beer:

• Like 2

Brrly1

What did you do today sleep??? :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:

squonk

Someone please change Dino's phonograph needle before it's too late! :ychain:  :ychain:  :teasing-tease:

Edited by squonk

jackhammer

:)  The question is...Do I want doughnuts in the basement    :eusa-think:

I love those that were filled with raspberry jelly.  Those were the best ,, thanks for whoever bought

• Like 1

Racinbob

Well, I'm pretty much the blind squirrel looking for a nut this week. Picking a couple of FCS teams probably confirms that.

Southern Illinois, Pittsburgh, Western Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Syracuse, Navy, Michigan, San Jose State, Illinois, Penn State, Missouri, Nebraska

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 1

JimD

Purdue, Iowa, Western Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan St., Maryland, Navy, Wichigan, Minnesota, Texas St., Penn St., Missouri, Nebraska.

:eusa-think:  Using a two-headed coin to pick em this week.. :ychain::dance::music-rockout::ROTF::popcorn:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I spent all day fishing on the river today...what a nice day...and we caught some fish.  :)

• Like 2

RMCIII

I spent all day fishing on the river today...what a nice day...and we caught some fish.  :)

Sounds like a whopper of a fish story coming! :ychain:  :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

jackhammer

Good time of year to start stocking the freezer.

• Like 1

squonk

I'm surprised the lines got wet!

• Like 1

papaglide

Purdue, Pitt, Nwestern, wisconsin, MSU, SYR, Navy, Michigan, Minny, Illinois, PSU, Mizzou, Nebraska

• Like 1

stevasaurus

PURDUE, IOWA, NORTHWESTERN,WISCONSIN, MICHIGAN ST., MARYLAND, RUTGERS, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, ILLINOIS, PENN ST., MISSOURI, NEBRASKA  :)

jackhammer

Here we go for this week

Southern Illinois,   Pittsburgh,   Northwestern,   Big Red Wisconsin,   Michigan State,    Syracuse,    Rutgers,    Michigan,    Minnesota,    Illinois,    Penn State,    Missouri,   Nebraska

Brrly1

That was all most a Big mistake, there are a couple games that I haved looked at and at least one need to be changed. Mizzouri over Indiana, I have No idea what I was thinking but I woke up. Must have been sleeping when I picked the Big Ten outright,ooppps! Kind of hoping the Hawkeyes wake up this weekend. Was a big time bummer last weekend. As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!

post-45-0-04831300-1411066664.jpg

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

Southern Illinois, Iowa, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Mich St, Maryland, Rutgers, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Penn St, Missouri, Nebraska

I only picked Southern Illinois because I felt I had to stand by my last post of  "You Purdon't"  :)

This felt like a tough week to pick! 

Edit: Fixed to include Minnesota game. 

Edited by Thanatos
  • Like 1

bitten

Purdue

Iowa

Western Illinois

Wisconsin

M.s.

Syracuse

Rutgers

Michigan

Minn

Million

P.s

Missouri

Nebraska

GO BUCKEYES

Edited by bitten

Hodge71

I'm a bit nervous to say the least about this week. It's a tough week to say the least and all the resources I usually use for research on Friday nights and Saturday morning are all over the place. The game that's really giving me agita is the San Jose vs Golden Gophers....Two teams in the dumps and not moving anywhere fast. It's a guess on who's going to do worse... I have to be at work for 5 Saturday morning so I'm going with my gut and hoping for the best.....

Purdue, Iowa, Northwestern,Wisconsin, Michigan State, Maryland, Rutgers, Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois, Penn State Nittany Lions, Missouri, Nebraska

Edited by Farmhand
  • Like 1

RMCIII

Steve - sorry for being late with these. Had a LONG week..... Cleveland Clinic events all week long that would start at 7am and run until 9pm at night..... Anyway this is going to be a fun week: Northwestern, Wisconsin, Michigan St., Syracuse, Navy, Michigan, Minnesota, Texas St., Penn St., Missouri, Nebraska.....

My upsets are Miami, San Jose.

Rob

HorseFixer

PURDUE,   PITTSBURGH,  NORTHWESTERN,  WISCONSIN,   MICHIGAN ST,  MARYLAND,  RUTGERS,  MICHIGAN,  MINNESOTA,  ILLINOIS, 

PENN ST,  MISSOURI,  NEBRASKA

stevasaurus

Rob...you did not pick the Purdue nor the Iowa game.  :)  Hope you see this.

RMCIII

Purdue and Pitt...

Told you, LONG week.

RMCIII

So far off with my picks this week was not even funny...Looking at the stats and looking through the reports, fooey. Maybe I should have used the clock method this week...

• Like 1