Brrly1

2014 Big Ten football

bk-scouter

OK ladies, here we go;;;

MINNESOTA, WASHINGTON ST., MICHIGAN ST., ILLINOIS,  IOWA, FLORIDA ATLANTIC, CALIFORNIA, WESTERN MICHIGAN, LSU, INDIANA, MARYLAND, MICHIGAN (payback time!), OHIO ST., PENN ST.

Good to be back.

-BK

• Like 1

stevasaurus

:kbutt: :kbutt: :angry-soapbox::violence-duel::romance-grouphug::beer::party:

And that is all I got to say about that. 

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

I'lll give it a shot: 

Minnesota, Rutgers, Michigan St., Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, California, Purdue, LSU, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Navy, Central Florida

Edit: Fixed to the proper format for selecting teams..  :ychain:

Edited by Thanatos
  • Like 1

RMCIII

OH-NO, JIM another 1!!!!!! :no:  :ychain:  :teasing-poke:  :orcs-cheers:

JimD

Yea Rob, I see that. Hey what the heck, I was just trying to help a brother out and make it easier on him to manage this. But it appears he doesn't really care how you post em so if it doesn't bother him it shouldn't bother me either. I might just post mine one team per post next week! :ROTF:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

OK...so far we have 9 guys picking.  Only 4 games in which all picked the same team...Mich St., Iowa (only because Iowa is at home),  Maryland (only because nobody knows about them yet),  and Michigan  :)  Still looking for a couple more guys to get in yet.  :)

Jim, I do care, and thanks for trying...but it is OK... if everybody doesn't do that.  Rob and I have exchanged PM's on the subject.  I explained how I keep track.  I would like to stick to the format that most are using, and I would type the comments after the picks.  BTW...thanks a lot for changing the way you picked.  :ychain:

Edited by stevasaurus

RMCIII

Jim - we talked!

AJ_Thanatos

Did I screw it up?  :confusion-scratchheadblue:

Sorry Guys

• Like 1

RMCIII

AJ - Nah, we just are exceptional thinking individuals. Monkey See. Monkey DOO!  Unfortunately we follow directions to the "T" when it comes to pictionary, but when it comes to written directions WE SUCK! :scared-eek:  :laughing-rolling:  :hilarious: Which just means in my opinion, if all we had, was  just a picture of what needed done, we would lead the pack. But if directions were included, we probably would fail! LOL!

RC

Edited by RMCIII
  • Like 4

AJ_Thanatos

AJ - Nah, we just are exceptional thinking individuals. Monkey See. Monkey DOO!  Unfortunately we follow directions to the "T" when it comes to pictionary, but when it comes to written directions WE SUCK! :scared-eek:  :laughing-rolling:  :hilarious: Which just means in my opinion, if all we had, was  just a picture of what needed done, we would lead the pack. But if directions were included, we probably would fail! LOL!

RC

I thought for sure that would have been the easiest way to read it.. Each one would print off so nicely on a single piece of paper.. (facepalm) dang-it!  :banghead:

You mean your not supposed to use the little white pieces of paper that come with things to start camp fires... Dang it!! I knew I went wrong somewhere..  :confusion-scratchheadblue:  :ROTF:

Edited by Thanatos
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

AJ...the way you picked them is absolutely fine...Welcome aboard...  :)

You know...this thread is 2 pages of BS already and the 1st game has not been played yet...where is the Duke???  :)

BTW...all Navy guys are welcome!!!  The Air Force guys never could follow directions.  :ychain::)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 5

JimD

:hilarious:

Edited by JimD

JimD

You know...this thread is 2 pages of BS already and the 1st game has not been played yet...where is the Duke???  :)

BTW...all Navy guys are welcome!!!  The Air Force guys never could follow directions.  :ychain::)

:teasing-poke:stirthepot.gif:teasing-poke:stirthepot.gif:popcorn:

• Like 1

JimD

A.J. needs skype. Poor guy is probably kicking himself for getting in here. :ROTF:

• Like 1

RMCIII

Well to be honest we never had to follow directions, just make sure we opened up a pathway for the ground pounders to follow. Directions were an option you used as discretion in the Air Force. THEY TRUSTED US to get the job done with as few casualties as possible. LOL :)

• Like 2

Racinbob

Steve, not 2 pages of all BS. I was quite serious when I said I get to pick my favorite team next week. Michigan will actually be playing their first real 'game'. :)

• Like 2

squonk

Format everyone is using???? Every other one is different! I'm posting next weeks picks in Squonkese!!!

JimD

Oh good grief. Am I gonna need a squonktionary. :scratchead:

• Like 2

Hodge71

First week is always a tough one....Going out on a limb on a couple to say the least. Hoping Ohio State is as bad as the pros are predicting without their QB......

Minnesota, Rutgers, Michigan State, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, California, Purdue, LSU, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Navy, Penn State Nittany Lions!!!!

squonk

Oh good grief. Am I gonna need a squonktionary. :scratchead:

you can pick one up at any yard sale in Tuscaloosa.
  • Like 1

squonk

Oh that will help a lot!!!

• Like 1

JimD

keep-calm-and-squonk-on-2.png

• Like 5