Sign in to follow this  
sshell

1973 8 4 Speed

12 year old football star James and the newest member 4 month old Emily.Picture233-1.jpg

Heres My 73 8 I bought it last year on Ebay with a little rear discharge deck and it was already restored for the most part. I thought it was a B-80 until someone set me straight. Thanks "CHARGER9AUTO"! I replaced the tires, gave it a really good detailing, added seat springs and a handfull of missing parts, upgraded to a 42" deck and ive been mowing about 4acres with it since. I recently found a 310-8 thats going to take its place for the hard work, and this one is going to get a little makeover. Im going to repaint the hood and fenders, and replace the orig decals that were masked off the first time, its going to get a new muffler of some kind, and an orig seat. phonepics03-26-09056.jpg

• Like 1

This picture is what the tractor looked like when I bought it.

107_0705.jpg

This is what it looks like after swapping the transaxle, wheels and tires from my "71" Workhorse 800.

107_0738.jpg

Got this tractor for $130 and been cutting my grass with it for five years without any problems. Kohler 8hp runs like new.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this