Big-Game

New Reproduction Two Piece Gas Tank Gasket 62, 63 & 64

Big-Game

Hello I have some New Reproduction Wheel Horse Tractor Gas Tank Gaskets, Price is $15.00 each, these fit the two piece gas tanks found on the 1962 models 502, 552, 702. 1963 models 603, 633, 753 & 1964 model 854. This gasket will also fit the early Lawn Rangers with the same type two piece gas tank. These are professionally made to exact measurements from an original NOS gasket I had in my parts inventory. the gasket material is specifically designed to hold up to todays new types of gasoline with all the additives, a plain old cork gasket will not.  please email me with any questions. Shipping in the lower 48 will be $2.00, I will ship multiple gaskets in the same pack at no additional cost, also listed on Ebay.

post-8304-0-59778200-1408028835_thumb.jp

post-8304-0-56185800-1408028843_thumb.jp

Edited by Big-Game
  • Like 1

JPWH

Do you still have these gaskets?

Big-Game

Sorry for the delay email did not show up in my main box.  Yes I still have some, $15.00 + $2.50 shipping Total  $17.50

I will take Paypal at  rsgreco@embarqmail.com  or check.  email me at that address and I will reply where to send check 

if you want to go that route. I will be at the Mentone swap meet this Saturday April 25th and have some there also.

Thanks Ron

JPWH

Thanks for the reply. I will not be at the show but I would like to be. Maybe next year. I have not started restore yet but will be shortly. I need to disassemble to verify tank is salvageable. Hopefully I will be ordering soon.

Buzz

Are you going to the big show in PA? Do you still have gaskets?

Edited by Buzz