Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

Evening Folks

BPjunk

This is a neat forum and the calander is .... well it's :D!!!

A lot of familar names on this site all of which are nice Wheel Horse folks.

For the people who don't know me my name is William "Wild Bill" Pearson, I am on the Board of Directors of the Wheel Horse Collectors Club and write a column titled "Riding Horses with Wild Bill" for Lawn and Garden Collector Magazine. Not too sure just how many Wheel Horses I own but they get worked, restored, rebuilt, showed, put in a parade and if there is a tractor pull around they go pullin'! Traveling around the country with my Wheel Horses to tractor shows is a favorite past time and talking to folks about Wheel Horse is another favorite past time. :P

Bill in Richmond, Va.

Attached Image

post-3-1198887594.jpg

T-Mo

Bill,

I'm very pleased that you joined our little site. I have heard of you and I know you can add a lot of insight and knowledge for us. I'm glad you like the calendar. I also hope you enjoy the site and please visit us often. Welcome to the forum.

Rollerman

Wild Bill Pearson..... :P ...nope never heard of you...LOL I'm just pickin.

Bill I think I can speak for everyone on the Red Square site when I say WELCOME & glad to have you hear :D

nylyon

Hi Bill, glad you found us. My usual line says to post pictures but you've already beaten me to it. There is a special section just for shows, big and small so please feel free to post away. Again, welcome, glad to have ya!

Jim_M

Welcome Bill. We'll get the scrapple frying now that you're here!

TT

A hearty welcome to the diesel mechanic down in VA -- from the "big-armed truckdriver" with the Wheel Horse tattoo up here in the middle of PA!

Nice to see ya joined in! :D

perry

welcome aboard bill :D . glad to see you and the others found us. was nice to open the L&G magazine and see your articles.

CasualObserver
welcome.gif Good to see you Bill!

GlenPettit

Mr. WHEEL HORSE:

Welcome Bill, glad to see you, and very eager to hear from you.

Looking forward to your posting of your pictures . . .

Michigan Glen ("the Hood Ornament & Repro guy")

kj4kicks

Hi Bill, Glad to see you here. I'm looking forward to my first ever WH show this June. See you there!

Now Glen, about those hood ornaments..... Ever gonna repro the original style?

Eldon.

bowtieguy

Good to see Wild Bill join in the fun....now do ya think you could get Mr Pond to log in???....got my favorite pic of you and Cecil at the 2006 Big Show where I can see ya :D

Hope ya got one more story about the Might Ranger.....Frank in MO

Buzz

It's about time you showed up Bill. They have some good and knowledgeable people on this site. They even have Vinylguy52 here and he can make you a custom decal for "the Beast". See you around.........

working the dreaded double shift.......midnight to 4pm

T-Mo

Hey, Frank in Mo,

It's Terry in Mo - I emailed you a while back on snow plows I believe. You put me on a dealership near Jeff City. I tried a few times to call him, but never got an answer. :D I guess I need to find that number again and call him.

Glad to see you post again here on the site. It looks like we're getting more and more of the Yahoo guys.

Brrly1

There goes the Neighborhood !!! Well Bill we just can't hide from you at all. You just seem to have this way of finding out where all the Wheel Horse sites are,Don't ya? Glad to see that you finally made it over this way. Hope to see alot of good posts here but don't forget about the Tri-StateWheel Horse Club. We enjoy them there also. John :D

marvairplanes

Hi Bill,

Welcome aboard !!!

Hope everyone has a safe, healthy, and happy NEW YEAR with lots of "red" !

Marv (NW OH)