Sign in to follow this  
jb4249

Question about RJ 58 air cleaner

I am doing a restore on an RJ 58. When I bought it, it had a Clinton engine, not the right one, on it. I have a Kohler K90 that I am going to put on it but I don't have an air cleaner. Most of the pictures I see on this model WH has what looks like an updraft air cleaner on them. Is this the right AC? I have seen a few pictures of models with a side draft AC on them, but I can't fit on the engine because of the hood brace. So any input here would be helpful. Even any for sale?

Thanks, Ted

The earlier rj58's had the k90's with the oil bath air cleaner...then later on most of them had the paper filter type and k91's.

I found my Air Cleaner and mounted it. Ignore the fuel line, it is just temporary until I get the tank back on.  I need to order a set of points and the proper spark plug and get the K90 started.

Thanks, Ted

post-4029-0-38445600-1410106425_thumb.jp

post-4029-0-49810100-1410106443_thumb.jp

post-4029-0-74430800-1410106461_thumb.jp

• Like 1