JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

5xi single stage snowblower

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Paul, I think that thing is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay cool. Park it in the driveway,,,and scare the snow away.

Glenn

• Like 3

bmsgaffer

That thing's a freakin cannon!

I would be REALLY interested to see that in action... Its either going to be amazing or a total flop (cant push the snow far enough up).

You will probably have to have just the right consistency of snow since it is a single stage.

• Like 4

RMCIII

I would be REALLY interested to see that in action... Its either going to be amazing or a total flop (cant push the snow far enough up).

You will probably have to have just the right consistency of snow since it is a single stage.

If he is using a 16hp tractor, it will be fine.... Those single stages really throw the snow for a single stage. I truly think it will additional height since the snow is protected those additional 16 inches....... Just make sure you have someone video taping the maiden run!

Rob

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Rob.....right on. The single stage really gives the snow a good heave....as seen by many many videos. I need some video action myself. Hey post that one here your wife took. Where you were coming up the driveway with the 518 cannon blasting away. That was good.

Glenn

• Like 1

RMCIII

Just for Glenn, and others! 2 videos for your viewing pleasure! :woohoo:

Rob

IMG_0384.MOV

IMG_0385.MOV

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I cant open the videos. Unreal...........

Glenn

PaulC

Brandon I completely agree with all 3 of these statements :)

I only have 2 12hp tractors but I only bog down if the snow is deep and I try to have to much ground speed.

I still have some work to do, I need to make the chute rotation handle prop and i got the belt on and got it running yesterday and like i thought it has quite a wobble. I will bring into work to fab up the handle prop and hopefully straighten the auger with some heat from the torch. The auger does spin like mad though so i think with good cold dry snow that chute will throw it onto my neighbors lawn across the street :laughing-rofl:

I will work on my wife about videoing me the first time I use but I might be on my own unless I can figure how she can do it from inside :eusa-think:  and if I were show her those videos from Rob it would not help my case :laughing-rofl: . I love how she runs out of the way sacrificing the quality of the video probly thinking...."this guy is nuts why does he want me to tape him snowblowing?!?!"

• Like 2

gabe911

LOL thats awesome..the poor guy a couple houses down pushing his little blower looks on with envy! :laughing-rofl:

redtractorfan

Awesome video. That thing throw it!

• Like 1

RMCIII

If the single stage is working correctly, it will do all you want and more.....

Rob