wrgray

What would you pay?

wrgray

I am looking at a 212-5 running with a snowblade and mower deck, but want to make sure the asking price is reasonable.  They are asking $250 OBO.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Walt

squonk

Can't tell with out a pic but I had a 1990 210-H with a Briggsey that I bought new. I mowed, plowed, ran a Simplicity blower on it and pulled down trees. In 20 years that I owned it I replaced a fuse, a tie rod and the seat!  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

KC9KAS

Walt, :WRS:

Sparky

Its not a heavy duty machine so unless my grass was getting long I wouldn't offer anything.... and I would keep looking for a garden tractor.

Just my opinion...don't expect it to be a very popular opinion :roll:  .

Mike........

• Like 2

AMC RULES

DITTO...what he said.     :text-+1:

• Like 1

squonk

Those 200 series tractors are tougher than you think

AMC RULES

Then, what happened to yours?    :kbutt:

• Like 1

Lagersolut

DITTO...what he said.     :text-+1:

+ 2  what he said

Edited by Lagersolut
  • Like 1

wrgray

This would be for a third of an acre and 4 car driveway.

squonk

Then, what happened to yours?    :kbutt:

After 20 yrs I wanted something older and got the C-160 and 704
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• HandCannotErase
      By HandCannotErase
      Hello everyone. The other day I picked up a 92 Toro 212-5 lawn tractor with no deck non-running for $30 (MN: 32-12O503). The guy I bought it from said the ignition was left on with the headlights on and killed the battery so it should just need a new one. I made attempts to jump start the tractor, it would get power (the headlights would turn on and clutch would click) but wouldn't crank. I tried jumping the solenoid terminals to see if the starter was good (and it does work, tho I couldn't attempt to start the tractor due to the position of the solenoid terminals I couldn't maintain a good connection). But since doing that I've lost all electrical power on the tractor; absolutely nothing turns on, even with a new battery. Did I short something out? Also when I got the tractor I noticed one of the fuses had melted into the fuse block, so I spliced in some new connectors and fuse (as well as replacing the 2 other fuses). I tested the key switch and thats working fine. All my connections are good.

I'm really stumped, I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm really not the best at figuring out electrical issues. If it was a mechanical issue I'd have had it running the same day I got it.
    • Jackalope
      By Jackalope
      Help! We just spent the last 6 hours putting on a new tension pulley and other related parts on our 1992 212-5 toro mower deck. But now we can't figure out how to put the pulley belt back on because the belt tension is too tight. There has to be a way to loosen the tension so we can get the belt around the pulleys but I am stumped.

Thank you!