Dhodge

sad to see them leave

Dhodge

I picked up a pair of RJ's this past week end and a 520H, so I had to let a couple of my others go down the road. It's always sad to see them leave.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Out with the old...   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

and in with some new ol' :wh: 's.  

Which one's left?   :scratchead:

Edited by AMC RULES

Dhodge

Sold my 856 and my commando 6 today. Hated to see them go, but had to make room.

• Like 1

546cowboy

Had to sell all 22 of mine last year and that really hurt. Just couldn't part with the "High Horse" though. Just have a situation here I couldn't keep them. Some I hadn't got to refurbish yet but most went to good homes but you know how it is, some went for almost nothing to who knows who. :no:  :confusion-scratchheadblue:  :text-imsorry:

Ken B

I'm down to a happy half dozen here. Space is still real tight because I have another hobby taking up space also. If I find something I want another has to go, the trouble is that I'm down to the tractor's that I REALLY want to keep. Don't get me wrong, if I find a tractor I can't possibly live without I'll find somewhere too stash it!

• Like 1

Dhodge

Had to sell all 22 of mine last year and that really hurt. Just couldn't part with the "High Horse" though. Just have a situation here I couldn't keep them. Some I hadn't got to refurbish yet but most went to good homes but you know how it is, some went for almost nothing to who knows who. :no:  :confusion-scratchheadblue:  :text-imsorry:

Hate to hear that.  Life can kick a fellow in the butt real quick.

I'm down to a happy half dozen here. Space is still real tight because I have another hobby taking up space also. If I find something I want another has to go, the trouble is that I'm down to the tractor's that I REALLY want to keep. Don't get me wrong, if I find a tractor I can't possibly live without I'll find somewhere too stash it!

That's the boat I have been in.  Yesterday I ordered a 12'x24' enclosed carport with 7' walls and a garage door on the front to store tractors in.  I just hope that don't make things worse!!!!!

Ken B

It has been my experience that a 12x24 is only going to make it worse! :eek:

km3h

It has been my experience that a 12x24 is only going to make it worse! :eek:

It will definitely make it worse, and soon 12X24 will be too small.

Edited by km3h