Cam479

How's the market at the moment

Cam479

Hello all was just wondering if anyone's knows how the horse market is at the moment I'm debating selling the horse soonish all depends on how things plan out really

dennist

What do you have and not sure where Yate is located...maybe a pic and other info...hours and attachments.

Cam479

It's a c-121 with rotovator a 42" deck had a brand new shell sti has all the paint and a front weight will get a photo in a moment

Cam479

7414F724-8100-43CA-947B-9AF3F98DB999_zps

1275A368-B5EA-4BD5-8315-41BC67D1B314_zps

676B3F0F-C526-4889-A390-217407B823E9_zps

Also no longer has turfs on it

AMC RULES

Your location will play into the :wh: equation too. 

:WRS:

Edited by AMC RULES

neil

What a shame you are thinking of selling your 121 Cam. Why have you come to that decision ?

You may get more money if you sell the tractor & tiller separately ,

The wheelhorse market will always be quite buoyant just don't sell it a month before and after Christmas .

Try putting it up for sale on www.myoldmachine.com as there maybe someone on there looking for a tractor

Cam479

I'm thinking of it simply because I need money to get some work done on my car I need the final drive gear to be changed to try and solve my inaccurate speedo problem but I think if I did sell it if regret it in the future so it's the last option on the list at the moment

Robins

Depending what car it is, you could just get the speedo recalibrated rather than change gearing. I had mine done by speedy cables:  http://www.speedycables.com/ Just a thought.

Cam-c121

Still got the old girl but I will have to sell up soon as car insurance is very expensive so do I split the Rotovator and tractor I did see a Rotovator sell for £375 this week

neil

How much you selling the tractor for ?

I've seen rotovators go for various prices , now is a good time to sell the rotovators as people will want to be turning their garden over around now ready for planting .

Cam-c121

For the momoment I'm going to sell the Rotovator and the front weight and use the horse for a few cuts this year so if one sold for £375 this week i was think would £450 be a fair

Price for me if the weight goes with it ive only ever seen one other of that type