Nathanielperz

What is the rarest Wheel Horse Implement?

Nathanielperz

Hey everyone i thought i would stop asking for help with my tractors for once and start topic that will help us ALL find out once and for all what the rarest or hardest to fnd Wheel Horse implement is!!!

Post your decision and in a few weeks we will take a vote and thats how we will find the rarest implement...

Lets keep it friendly no arguing or fighting (i dont think anyone would but you never know)

Enjoy, Nate

CasualObserver

You first.  :teasing-poke:   :D 

:wwp::text-worthless:

neil

Can't say I have ever seen a set of gang mowers for RJ , although they are pictured & advertised in some of the brochures

• Like 1

stratostar250

I'm not sure if it would be considered in this category, or if you are talking strictly "working" implements, but it certainly is an accessory, and I'm not sure if it is the rarest, but I do know it's quite rare. There was an AM raido offered, to be mounted to the hood.  Here's a thread I found talking about them.  When I first read about that, it BLEW my mind. haha

Edited by stratostar250

Nathanielperz

I think I would have to say a side mounted sickle bar mower or a FEL...  I just realized this is going to be hard because some implements are more common in some states than others... :eusa-think:

• Like 2

Nathanielperz

If anyone has a better way to organize this let me know and we can work together hahaha I should have planed this out better...

Nathanielperz

That is pretty cool.... what would that be used for?

Nathanielperz

How about a spike tooth harrow?

mj5r9w.jpg

I never even heard of this before...

• Like 1

CasualObserver

It's a stationary farm PTO... for running things like grain bin augers, hay elevators, water pumps... anything you can run on the farm from a stationary PTO using a small horsepower engine.

• Like 4

AMC RULES

Thinking I may have seen one of these listed on Ebay this past week.   :eusa-think:

• Like 1

Wheelhorsestory

It is probably impossible to say, but the very early Ride-Away Jr.'s twenty four inch snow plow would be high on the list. The push bar is flat and looks just like the LMR30 flat push bar, however shorter. The Ride-Away Sr. cultivator and the first variation of the 1948 Pond walk behind cultivator with adjustable hitch pin is a difficult find as well. :banana-tux:

• Like 1

Racinbob

I'm not sure if it would be considered in this category, or if you are talking strictly "working" implements, but it certainly is an accessory, and I'm not sure if it is the rarest, but I do know it's quite rare. There was an AM raido offered, to be mounted to the hood.  Here's a thread I found talking about them.  When I first read about that, it BLEW my mind. haha

I saw one of those last year. A member here had it but I'll not say who. He'll have to chime in. That was the first one I've ever seen. I did remember seeing them in the brochures that I got every year back in the dark ages. Pretty cool!

buckrancher

I have a early three blade deck for a RJ35

100_5213.jpg

100_5214.jpg

Edited by buckrancher
  • Like 4

Nathanielperz

The post hole digger is the best so far I think....

• Like 2

stratostar250

This is such an exciting thread! So much cool stuff! :popcorn: can't wait to see what else pops up!

• Like 2

smoreau

Kelly has that rare front sickle bar for a 70? I think Very few known to exist. Can't find the pic I had of it.

Edited by smoreau
  • Like 1

CasualObserver

Here's Kelly's CBR-327

100_0608.jpg

IMG_58311.jpg

• Like 6

SousaKerry

How about a sulky for a '54 Walk Behind, I had parts of one but never seen one complete.  Or the front rotary mower/leg chopper for a walk behind

Firpo701

How about a sulky for a '54 Walk Behind, I had parts of one but never seen one complete. Or the front rotary mower/leg chopper for a walk behind

Would like to see how those sulkys were made. I'm eventually going to fab one for the 53 I'm working on.

Geno

What is this actually called and how rare are they?  

WheelHorseC-101andtillerandlawnvac001_zp

Firpo701

Not sure how rare they are but I believe they were called either a leaf vac or trac vac.

• Like 1

Nathanielperz

What is this actually called and how rare are they?  

WheelHorseC-101andtillerandlawnvac001_zp

I WANT ONE!!!!  NO...  I NEED ONE!!! :ychain: 

• Like 1

Digger 66

The post hole digger is the best so far I think....

Hey, I resemble that remark  :roll:

• Like 1