whfan74

2014 Warsaw, Indiana Meet & Greet

stevasaurus

Glad this worked out for you Scott...I assume the date is still the 1st Saturday in October??  Nice barn you got with the new house.  :)

• Like 1

55rj35jr

We are planning on it,also glad its working out this year,...

• Like 1

speedyleedy

Scott looking forward in coming this year & bringing thing's for the raffle .

• Like 1

wheel-mule

I'll be there and bring more stuff for the raffle.I may bring "Charlie Horse"one of my pulling tractors,also a odd ball Gilson Pacer if I get it running, I picked up in Wisconsin,long trip but a good mini vacation.

• Like 1

Vinylguy

We will be there Scott. I have saved one of the clocks for the raffle along with some other items.

• Like 2

whfan74

Glad that all of you are willing to attend again this year!  So excited to be hosting once again and can't wait to reconnect with everyone.

Please feel free to get in touch with many if you have any questions.  See you all in just over 2 months!!!!!!

jdleach

This is something I would very much like to attend. Close enough to home, yet a get-away from town. Will check with the bitter half to see if she can get off from work.

• Like 1

whfan74

We are slowly getting closer to the big day.  I am looking forward to another outstanding event this year and am looking forward to seeing so many of you once again.  Without you, this show wouldn't be what it is.

On a side note, I should be receiving the art work for the t-shirt design this week.  I was hoping to have it sooner but mine wasn't a top priority.  :)

wheel-mule

Scott

Did I miss a link on ordering shirts,I want to make sure to get mine ordered

whfan74

Nope you didn't miss it Chuck.  I received the art work this morning and will be starting a separate thread here soon for ordering details.  :)

Here is what the designs are.....I believe I will be going with the one on the right.  If you also notice we are going with red shirts this year!

post-919-0-56552200-1408117568_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Fun Engineer

Good choice Scott.

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Scott, looking at your home and such sometimes I wonder why I am still in new joisey.

please keep me posted on the t shirts. Helping children with cancer is something I do.

Even though, this year anyway I wont be there. I want to support your great cause.

Also, it will be great roaming around nj advertising my new wheel horse hobby.

Thank you sir, Glenn ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dont foget me, ty

• Like 1

glgrumpy

Want a couple shirts too, keep us informed on progress! I haven't been on here in awhile and was wondering if greet was gonna be happening again this year!

• Like 1

whfan74

A month and a half away!!!!  Wooo hoooo!!!!

The response has been great so far and the goal is to have 200+ machines on site this year.  Be ready to show, plow, sell, kick back and relax, and just have a good time.

Why should you come????  Well where else can you have this much fun and help support a good cause through a raffle that all of the proceeds go to help fight against childhood cancer???

What if I get hungry????  There will be amish meals available for you to purchase at a reasonable price.  The homemade pies are a meal in themselves!!!!!!!

What if I don't know anyone????  All the more reason to attend.  The folks that attend our show are always top notch!

Should I bring my tractor?  It isn't shiny!     Yes of course, we don't discriminate against condition, brand, or custom work done.  We appreciate and admire them all!!!!!

Will Stevasaurus be there????  You bet he will!  Just follow the silver mug and it will lead you to the life of the party!  :)

In all seriousness I hope you will make the effort to join us this year.  The show seems to grow and I am very thankful to all of you that make the sacrifice to be with us on October 4th!

See you all soon!

• Like 3

whfan74

Just to give you a little idea of the show grounds for those of you that have never attended.  Tractors will be placed inside the big circle in the front of the property.  Swap meet area will be from the east end of the barn and head down around the driveway and out to the main road.

Tables and chairs will be set up inside the barn for you to relax, chat with others, eat some great food, etc.

If you need to come set up Friday afternoon or evening that is completely fine.  I will be there wrapping things up for the event.  I will have a set of ramps if you need them.

Parking will be just east of the property in the open field across from the Clunette United Methodist Church.  This property is owned, and graciously loaned, by the Clunette Elevator.

I will continue to add more updates as we are quickly approaching the October 4th date.  Please be sure to get your orders in for shirts soon!  You don't want to miss out!

post-919-0-40535500-1409054378_thumb.png

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

Can't wait to see and chat with some of you there! I have every intention of being there with my one and only WH.. 

Edit: I have 2 now!!  :woohoo:

Edit again: I have 3 now. Maybe four on Friday!  :woohoo:

Edited by Thanatos
  • Like 4

SousaKerry

Wow don't know how I missed the tread but I will try my best to make it down. If I do I am bringin the worker to get some plowing done. Just tell the weatherman to keep the torrential downpours away for the day.

whfan74

We have ordered up a beautiful day this year!  Bring down some toys and have a ball with us!  Sounds like we are going to have another huge turnout!!!!!

shorts

We will be bringing stuff for the raffle,  The "MAX NUNN/ St Baldrichs childhood cancer tractor will be there also.

Edited by shorts
  • Like 1

whfan74

Thank you Paul....you and Sharon are great folks and look forward to seeing you again!

Paul is correct......the Max Nunn tractor will be displayed at the Meet and Greet.  What a special tractor with so much meaning behind it!

stevasaurus

I can tell the show is getting close...the weather is finally starting to get nice.  Bring your snow blades, blowers and squeegees!!!   :)

:happy-jumpeveryone:  :happy-jumpeveryone:  :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 3

whfan74

I can tell the show is getting close...the weather is finally starting to get nice.  Bring your snow blades, blowers and squeegees!!!   :)

:happy-jumpeveryone:  :happy-jumpeveryone:  :happy-jumpeveryone:

Just so you know you aren't allowed to make any weather predictions this year........:)

• Like 3

squonk

Steve's new nick- name " Ole Man Winter"

stevasaurus

Scott, you know your show (concerning the weather) has never been for the faint of heart.  :ychain:   That is why Lars has not been there yet...he is into REAL WEATHER and the Midnight Sun.  The tea leaves in my cup tell me a gorgeous day in the low 70's with Wisconsiney Clouds that are excellent for pictures.   Yah Right...:)

• Like 2