hunter35

I have a WH 308-8 can I pull with it? Please help

hunter35

I have a wh 308-8 I want to get into tractor pilling can I use this one please help a picture of it is below

jimt1971

You can pull with it but do not expect the 8 hp engine to go too far.

hunter35

Thanks

baerpath

You'll get as far as the sled lets you get.   Our 8hp class usually averages around 100 to 150ft. That's a 950lb class on 26 inch tire

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Paul Boy
      By Paul Boy
      I need some advice. Worked all afternoon and was unsuccessful at removing the steering wheel from a 1961 Wheel Horse tractor. How is the wheel attached to the steering column?  There appear to be two holes where I suspect that the wheel is secured, but I cannot find a way to loosen any type of a fastener. Has anyone had a problem with this? I have a wheel puller attached but that wheel is really on there. How do I get this off?
    • ihsig@sbcglobal.net
      By ihsig@sbcglobal.net
      Need some help identifying the model # on my mower deck.  I have a 1987 308-8 model #17213.  I replaced the original rear discharge with a side discharge deck after the original rusted out.  I need a new belt and the power equipment places I've been to need the deck model # to order the belt, which seems strange.  I thought they could just match the old belt...guess not.  Any help out there? 

• Fire_fighter625
      By Fire_fighter625
      Someone gave me this 308-8. I believe it's a 1986. All original. They said it would run, but I removed the gas tank and cleaned it, along with the fuel line and new filter. Removed the started and put new springs. Cleaned the carb and gapped the plug. She fired ride up. However, the starter sounds like it's grinding a rad and it smokes a little. For free? Can't beat it. Trees were growing from the seat when I got it. Put air in the tires one time since last fall. Great little find. The deck is in great condition, as well.