Swemill

Work with the D-180 (pics)

Swemill

Thought I should share some pics of work with the D-180.
My father needed a new layer with gravel stones on his yard and took the Horse to the local quarry.
This is located about 7,5km away and gives a trip about 15km / 9 miles each turn. He drove 5 turns with no problem…. =)
The first turn he took a little too much load and nearly got stuck in the hill with spinning tires… He had about 1350kg / 3000 pounds on the wagon. The other turns he got about 500 pounds less.
With the biggest load this carriage weight was about 2800kg / 6200 pounds. Fairly heavy and it went very fast downhill’s…. The hydro couldn’t slow the speed down (from full hydro) because of the weight and mechanic brakes would be nice to have… With not full speed on the hydro before the downhill it worked better and it could hold the force.

wh-150.JPG

wh-151.JPG

wh-152.JPG

wh-153.JPG

• Like 3

Pollack Pete

Hi.Nice D-180.Good to see a big horse getting a good work-out.How many miles per gallon did you get.Ha,ha.

Brrly1

Good to see everyone out having a great day. Tractor and trailer look real good, nice setup.

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

A beast of a worker. Thanks for sharing that with those good pics.

Glenn

A beast of a worker. Thanks for sharing that with those good pics.

Glenn