rmaynard

Brake Band Linings

rmaynard

If there is enough interest, I may begin making replacement brake band linings again. My exclusive agreement with Dave's Tractor World has ended, and I can start selling to the public again. In order for this to happen, I need to have a commitment for at least 100 linings before production can begin.

Let me know your interest.

Jake Kuhn

Any idea what they would cost Bob?

rmaynard

The cost of materials and shipping has gone up a little in the last 2 years, but I am guessing that I can still sell them for about $20.00. That includes delivery within the lower 48.

Wheel-N-It

Sure Bob, that sounds good to me. I will buy one to keep in stock here in the shop just in case I ever need one. I realize it may be a long time before this would ever come around again. I can send you the money up front if that will help.

AMC RULES

:teasing-poke:  

I'm in too Bob.

:handgestures-thumbsup: 

rmaynard

PM me with your tentative orders. When I get close to what I need to start production, I will convert them to firm orders and payment can be made via PayPal.

857 horse

brake band linings.....hmmmmm....   im in.....   i'll take 2,,,,,,pay now  pay later.....just let me know.....brakes on a good day are not what they should be...

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Bob. Put me on your list for 2 please.

Glenn

km3h

I can use two.

limited12

Sign me up for two also

Thanks Bob

wtfbuick

Im new to wheel horses. I have a 502, are brake bands hard/impossible to find?

kudzu3

How are the "pledges" going maynard? I am going to need a lining very soon, and also need the small pad for the pulley brake, do you have that also? I guess it's the same material. (?)

rmaynard

Potential orders are coming in slow. I have only received inquiries for about 20. I will decide by weeks end whether or not to start making them.

The PTO brake is thinner material, although I don't see any reason why the 3/16" couldn't be used.

rmaynard

Production will begin in about one week. Material has been ordered.

post-2221-0-47580800-1407169155.jpg

However, at this time I am only making 30 linings.

Anyone who has posted or PM'd that they want one or more will receive a PayPal invoice from me as soon as they are ready to ship. Orders will be filled based upon the date and time post or PM was received. Any additional requests received after I run out of stock will be filled when the next batch is made.

Thanks for your interest.

• Like 2

scWHhauler

I will take 2

wingrider

Bob.

I'd be in for 2 if I'm not to late. Hope it works out.

Gary B

rmaynard

PM sent

rmaynard

Brake band linings are finished. I am waiting for shipping supplies to arrive this week, then all orders received and paid for will go in the mail. 

rmaynard

Okay guys. The linings are complete. I made 35 of them. 16 people said they wanted at least 1, and I had commitments for 24 total linings.

PM's or emails have been sent to everyone who said they wanted them.

As of this date only 6 of you have responded and paid. I have shipped a total of 11 linings.

If you want a lining, they are $20.00 each delivered (USA). You can send the payment via PayPal "friends and family" by using either my email address rmaynard@qis.net or my cell phone number 443-398-6544.

Thanks!

jamesgasho89

Would your linings work with the clutch/brake styles trans of the 3spds if so I also would be interested

rmaynard

Would your linings work with the clutch/brake styles trans of the 3spds if so I also would be interested

PM sent

Hodge71

I would take at least 2 as well. Once the guys you promised them to pay you, if theres any left let me know Bob if you have a pair.

rmaynard

I would take at least 2 as well. Once the guys you promised them to pay you, if theres any left let me know Bob if you have a pair.

PM sent

rmaynard

I have now listed the remaining linings on eBay.

EDIT: Link to eBay removed due to new rule change. If you wish to purchase one on eBay, please search "Wheel Horse Brake Band Lining" or item number 321498161124.

Thanks!

Edited by rmaynard

formariz

Received bands. Already used one. Works great.

Many thanks