Kesboy

Kohler K181 exhaust

Kesboy

Hi, can anyone help me please. I need the threaded exhaust nipple for a K181. I have tried to order one but they are no longer available.

Thank you

rmaynard

They are just a 1" steel pipe nipple. Any Home Depot, Lowe's or plumbing supply house should have one.

SPINJIM

The 1" steel pipe might be hard to find in England because everything is metric.   Phone around to find a plumbing supplier who stocks American fittings.    Good luck.

Jim

specialwheelhorse

Maynard is right on the money, and if that nipple has anger rolled into the inside , grind or get ride of that any easy way you can

And forever more do not use a 1 inch 90 degree fitting like so many do. You will loose nearly 5 percent of your power inso doing.

Use a nice gentle sweep if need a 90.

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Maynard is right on the money, and if that nipple has anger rolled into the inside , grind or get ride of that any easy way you can

And forever more do not use a 1 inch 90 degree fitting like so many do. You will loose nearly 5 percent of your power inso doing.

Use a nice gentle sweep if need a 90.

Right. A 45° will work. That's what's on mine now.

Glenn

rmaynard

Sorry, I didn't notice that you were in the UK. I could have sent a few home with Neil.