Vinylguy

My Group Shot

rmaynard

I will add mine here as well.

post-2221-0-18280100-1404128436_thumb.jp

There are a lot of hidden faces, but if we get enough shots from multiple angles, Steve might have enough to work with to get the whole group.

• Like 6

Zeek

Nice, those panoramic shots come out nice!

meadowfield

awesome, we just need some names to the faces. I only recognize the chap with the England flag :D

• Like 1

Brrly1

Oh, are these the ones that I specifically heard that 11: 30 was photo time? Bah humbug I walk up at 11:25 and your done!!! What it must have been 11:30 pm thats it, yeah right. Your sun dial is broken!!! Either that or you forgot how to tell time

• Like 1

rmaynard

Nice, those panoramic shots come out nice!

That's not a panorama. It's a single picture.

Oh, are these the ones that I specifically heard that 11: 30 was photo time? Bah humbug I walk up at 11:25 and your done!!! What it must have been 11:30 pm thats it, yeah right. Your sun dial is broken!!! Either that or you forgot how to tell time

I don't want to hurt any feelings here since the taking and posting of the group picture is voluntary, but you are correct John. It was even mentioned by several members at the time the picture was being taken that we were 10 minutes early, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears. 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

It was not my fault.  I do not wear a watch.  The group was assembled and getting anxious and people started taking pictures.  There has to be a better way of doing this.  I got about 5 pictures and heads are hidden on all of them.  :(

2013_06242014WHCC0059_zpsfebc8662.jpg

2013_06242014WHCC0060_zps5892ce8f.jpg

2013_06242014WHCC0062_zps54e9f6f5.jpg

2013_06242014WHCC0064_zps4e3dcfe3.jpg

2013_06242014WHCC0065_zpsc24d55bb.jpg

Brrly1

And I wasn't in one of them!!! Get your sun dial fixed!!!

• Like 3

AMC RULES

Yeah... :teasing-poke: 

... get 'em John. 

• Like 1

buckrancher

I guess I could be the clock watcher next year :techie-hourglass:

Vinylguy

It sounds like we are going to have a schedule of events for our live broadcasts next year so we can get the information out sooner and better stick to the schedule.

Sometimes things just do not go as planned but we have the opportunity to do it better next time. 

I will add mine here as well.

attachicon.gifGroup_cropped_2.1.jpg

There are a lot of hidden faces, but if we get enough shots from multiple angles, Steve might have enough to work with to get the whole group.

Geez Duke! I just notice that we are the bookends. Funny how the panoramic shots make the objects on each end look larger than real life.  :eusa-think:  :laughing-rolling: 

• Like 2

neil

Hmm, it did seem to happen very quickly , I don't think is was anyone's fault , it just seemed to happen the way it did.

I didn't even manage to get a pic at all on my camera.

stevasaurus

All I got to say is...you know what IOWA stands for???  :ychain::)

• Like 1

HorseFixer

All I got to say is...you know what IOWA stands for???  :ychain::)

NO! Tell ,me, :ychain:  but sing it LOUD!  :eusa-whistle:

~Duke  :wh:

• Like 1

Brrly1

Not to worry anyone, I got my information Straight from the Dino's Mouth!!! (Vol. 1)

11:30 am John  yes sir I'll be there. Headed over to get t-shirts, buy raffles tickets, get club membership renewed for not just one but two people so I get caught up at the t-shirt stand over $200 spent walk over and its already History!!! (11:25 am) Dang kids, no respect!!!

Ok this post has been made only to pick on the following, Straight from the Dino's Mouth and we all know who that is!!!

• Like 3

stevasaurus

I think Stratostar250 got one of the best shots I have seen.  Maybe he can post it in this thread.  :)

here is the link to his pictures.

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

squonk

Usually it takes 15 min to get everyone lined up. I think it was done quick to avoid a shower in the middle of it!  :eusa-whistle: I'm like THE PHANTOM  :)  I don't show up in Terry's shot but PING!! there I am in the others!  :) I will change my screen name to THE PHANTOM when my post count gets too high!  :eusa-whistle:  :teasing-tease:  :)

Dino's have short arms so they can't  read a watch if they had one on!  :teasing-poke:

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

Sparky

I got blocked out in most of the group shots except Bob Maynard's and Stratostar250's.....being tall doesn't always have its advantages.... :grin:  . 

Mike............

Not to worry anyone, I got my information Straight from the Dino's Mouth!!! (Vol. 1)

11:30 am John  yes sir I'll be there. Headed over to get t-shirts, buy raffles tickets, get club membership renewed for not just one but two people so I get caught up at the t-shirt stand over $200 spent walk over and its already History!!! (11:25 am) Dang kids, no respect!!!

Ok this post has been made only to pick on the following, Straight from the Dino's Mouth and we all know who that is!!!

Another way to look at it John......I walked and drove all over those showgrounds for two days and in all the pics posted of the show I show up in one picture taken by Stevasaurus (thanks Steve!)........you meanwhile are in everybody's picture thread (often more than once) and in a few videos!

I drug my father to the show this year, who has no interest in collecting or tinkering with any brand of tractor, and of the 12 or so pics he took one of em IS YOU AND YOUR BIG RED BEAST!

You and your monster GT-16 are famous!

:ychain:

Mike..........

• Like 4

stratostar250

So, I can't seem to sleep, so I float around the forum and find this topic, and I notice I've been mentioned, and that I should throw in the group photo pics that I have!

I think Stratostar250 got one of the best shots I have seen.  Maybe he can post it in this thread.  :)

Thanks, Steve! My dad normally takes a good picture when he's given a camera! I'll let him know that you approve! :handgestures-thumbupright:  :laughing-rofl:    I'll post up all the ones we took so that maybe we can find a nice full picture! 

post-12245-0-94163100-1404196301_thumb.j

post-12245-0-72200900-1404196310_thumb.j

post-12245-0-84108200-1404196319_thumb.j

post-12245-0-00191200-1404196329_thumb.j

post-12245-0-14660800-1404196338_thumb.j

post-12245-0-64303300-1404196397_thumb.j

post-12245-0-78974800-1404196405_thumb.j

post-12245-0-01403300-1404196414_thumb.j

Edited by stratostar250
  • Like 3

Aldon

I pilfered the group shot in first post and added a RED arrow with Microsoft Paint to indicate where I was in pic. reminds me of the old Mad Magazine comics....If you read them, you may get the inference.

post-11709-0-44448300-1404743935_thumb.j