glgrumpy

18 Auto D series and need a Kohler!

glgrumpy

Not much action on my D series for sale. Open to some offers if you come look!  I DO need a Kohler single say in 12 to 16 hp range, and would like it out of Horse and complete, ready to go.  I would make that part of deal on D if anyone has such.

alswagg

I don't have a spare Kohler, but I am always interested in a spare D 180  Where do you have it listed?

Sparky

I don't have a spare Kohler, but I am always interested in a spare D 180  Where do you have it listed?

Mike..........

glgrumpy

Well, have bought a 14 hp Kohler from a GT14. No carb, but rest seems good and has compression feel. This engie does not have the two threaded holes UP into the pan like most Horses with angle iron frames used on one side. I'll figure out something. Open to offers on the 18 auto, not one fella has wanted to come and look at it. Guess now worth asking price, so willing to find out WHAT kinda price is right?  Darn snow blade is like new now, and those are hard to find that big.

NJhorses

could you send some pics?

glgrumpy

Pics of D are here on a for sale ad, or did you mean engine??  Just another Kohler, wouldn't think you would want that?  I also have blade shown here in I think a First snow plow entry from last winter. Also on Ft. Wayne, IN craigslist with more pictures.

glgrumpy

Have sold my D auto today and engine I found is running fine now, thanks for the help and purchase.