Sign in to follow this  
bluetuna08

this weekend's haul!!

bluetuna08

last night I called up a fellow that was selling a WH blade for 75$ in uncle henries (a local to new england weekly classifieds) I told him I was coming with full price cash in hand (lesson learned :USA: ).

this afternoon when I pulled upto the guys house he took me over to his barn and lo and behold...he had goodies :banghead:

he had a 1990 MINT 310-8 with all MINT tiller, 48" blade, and 42 inch snowthrower.

I told him I would take it all...only half serious...well he said he couldn't sell the 310-8 or tiller but he would sell me the chucker in addition to the blade!!! I was excited...only one hurdle remained...the WIFE whome had come along for a weekend ride I went back to the truck and laid it on thick.

well she let me get the chucker and blade both and I left the fellow my number telling him that if he evver thought about getting rid of that tiller or 310-8 to call me FIRST.

it was a wicked fun day and hopefully I can post some pics of the haul later!

:horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay:

MaineDad

Nice. I saw that one too. Can't beat the price.

KyBlue

Awesome deal!!

bluetuna08

oh as a side note to this post and another post I made about bad dealings:

I offered a fair price to the gentleman for the snowblower in hopes that he would indeed call me if he ever wanted to sell the tiller.

you never know what honesty will get you...but I am sure it will get you a lot more than dishonesty!

:banghead:

KyBlue

Thats right, even if the gent doesnt sell ya the tiller... your good deed, will more than likely come back in your favor before all is done.

glenn27

Thats right, even if the gent doesnt sell ya the tiller... your good deed, will more than likely come back in your favor before all is done.

Have to agree also, with that way of thinking!

:banghead: