AMC RULES

All my WH Peeps...

racinfool40

:eusa-think: ...Hmmmm You forgot me..... :ychain: ..Great to finally meet you Craig!!!..Great PICS!!

Edited by racinfool40
  • Like 1

squonk

:eusa-think: ...Hmmmm You forgot me..... :ychain: ..Great to finally meet you Craig!!!..Great PICS!!

See he's away from me for a day and he starts to slip! :teasing-poke:

• Like 1

nylyon

Very nice, thank you for posting these!

• Like 1

bowtieguy

Nice pics...and you surely met Larry and Judy Dexter (from Missouri) and their NOS collection!...I'm sure I saw Mrs Dexter (w/WH disc) in one of the vids!

If Eldon will loan me a WH to ride again, I might have to add the 2016 show to my bucket list..(10 yr anniversary)

• Like 3

Digger 66

Nice pics & thanks for posting them . 

The show is on my bucket list .

I wouldn't bring my rat-trap , but I'd love to attend !

• Like 1

squonk

Great meeting new guys like Glen, Lane, Dave, Mike B, Duke,Butch,chazm, r wilson and Neil. Also "living" next door to Zeek although he did try to "Gas" me with his Tecky!  :scared-eek:  Seeing Terry, Scott, Maynard,Brian,Wallfish,shallowwatersailor,Ken B., Stevebo,Brrly, Karl, Sparky and of course "The Great Dino"  and was awesome. Also 2 of my favorites Jay and Van. Van did you ever get any pie? I was to busy Friday and forgot about it! Went looking for you after the raffle to say good by and couldn't find you. :sad: 

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

limited12

It was great meeting everyone, can not wait till next year

• Like 1

kj4kicks

Nice pics...and you surely met Larry and Judy Dexter (from Missouri) and their NOS collection!...I'm sure I saw Mrs Dexter (w/WH disc) in one of the vids!

If Eldon will loan me a WH to ride again, I might have to add the 2016 show to my bucket list..(10 yr anniversary)

No problem Frank! Any time that you can make it to the show, you'll have a ride while you're there :)

• Like 1

meadowfield

great pics :thumbs:

• Like 1

Lane Ranger

Craig:  I enjoyed visiting with you at the show!   Good to put it all together -Red Square and reality!

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Craig,

Great Pics and It was great finally meeting you. :thumbs: 

~Duke  :wh: 

• Like 1

cruisnblue48

Nice pics... Thanks for taking a great shot of me on my "Wildfire" puller. cruisnblue48 - Dave T.

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Mike, no I did not get any of our pie. The Church ladies did not make any this year. Man I was really disapointed. Can we put in a request for some next year?

Craig, darn right I'm one of your WH Peeps, and you are one of mine! Me and the Hooch, and my Road Dog Jay will see you next year :woohoo:

• Like 4

squonk

Van when I was leaving I started walking around saying good by and you vanished!  I took a quick lap around(on one leg) and couldn't find you. I just might have to bring a pie next year so we got one!  :)

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Van when I was leaving I started walking around saying good by and you vanished!  I took a quick lap around(on one leg) and couldn't find you. I just might have to bring a pie next year so we got one!  :)

Mike, I am sorry to have left without saying good bye to you and others too that I missed. I can't help but think the Big Show needs to extend one more day. It seems like just when things start getting good, all of a sudden its over. Thats kinda sad actually............... :(

squonk

There is a Mennonite store down the road from me. All kinds of baked goods. I'll have a pie next year!

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

There is a Mennonite store down the road from me. All kinds of baked goods. I'll have a pie next year!

:bow-blue:  :bow-blue:  :bow-blue:  :text-goodpost:  :text-yeahthat:  :woohoo:

stevasaurus

Craig, you got some excellent people pictures!!!  I think that is what it is all about.  Great seeing you again for sure.  :)

• Like 1

squonk

Where's Craig?  :confusion-scratchheadblue:  :ychain:

Wheel-N-It

Craigs not here man :ychain: (Cheech and Chong 1972)

• Like 1