varosd

What did you get at the Show this year?

buckrancher

Just how much were those 4 little odds and ends Brian??????

:shock::jaw:

Butch

:shock::jaw:

Ya got a bargain Brian!! RCPW wanted 4 cents more each!! Someone needs to reproduce those suckers!

• Like 1

Fun Engineer

I picked up a NOS dash from Scott, Ranger decals and a clock from Terry, a Ranger steering wheel, Commando gas tank and a C series headlight bucket. Forgot, I also found two decent seat pans. Wonder what I'll do with those. :-)

Sold a plow, tiller and quite a few seat covers. I want to thank all of you who have purchased covers.

I also delivered a very nice hood to Don V and Trans to Steve B.

Had a great time. Mrs Funengineer and I plan on attending next year.

Sent from my tractor seat using Tapatalk 2

Wheel-N-It

I have not made the time to take pics of the stuff I bought but I certainly will try to do just that this week. Like alot of collectors do, I bought some bits such as adjustable tie rods, fuel tank caps with the gauge, shifter boot, battery hold downs, and a battery tray. The two big ticket items I purchased are a Beautiful Shaker Plate Mounted K-341 from Paul Oldenburg (Old Red Rider) and a Super Nice Wheel Horse Pull Behind Trailer. I purchased the trailer from John's (WallFish) Dad. John tell your Dad I really am thrilled with the trailer he sold me. Your Dad is a good man, and I hope to see him again next year.

• Like 2

jdleach

Very nice haul of parts and tractors here, good job to all. For my part, I could not pick up much as I did not have the room. Too much ballast in the Jeep in the form of wife, daughter, and grandcritter. Did consider putting them on a bus or plane back to Indiana, and filling the empty space with more stuff. Floated the idea to the family. Lets say the response was....well...they were in a better mood after I took them to a steak house and spent 3 days in Gettysburg doing the tourist thing.

The only "large item I picked up was a generic Michigan Seat Co. mid-back seat for the 312-8. My old seat was original, and pretty well arsed out. The new seat is exactly like the original, sans the Wheel Horse emblem and the extra weld nuts on the bottom of the pan. Also snagged a steering wheel button, shift knob, and black plastic dibbles (for the lift lock button/rod and Tach-Matic release rods). Finally acquired a Kelch fuel gauge/cap. Looks exactly like the original. Ordered one for $16 here locally from a repair shop, but the incompetent fool kept saying the cap was on back order. Got PO'ed after waiting 2 1/2 months for it, and this was after I prepaid the clown. Got my money back the day before I left for the show, and picked up the aforementioned one for a measly $12.

Great folks, vendors, and organizers! WILL see you all again next year.

Megan

:angry-tappingfoot: Stomach Virus! :crying-green: 

:sad-fever:

• Like 5

HorseFixer

:angry-tappingfoot: Stomach Virus! :crying-green: 

:sad-fever:

The Cookies Aunt MJ  and Uncle Duke gave you were suppose to help that out!  :confusion-shrug:

rmaynard

Uh oh, she ate your cookies?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

55rj35jr

1045 tractor,original RJ seat cover,advertising sign,some paper brochures and advertising,decals from Terry,& misc parts. Had a great time as always with friends & fellow collectors.

• Like 1

nylyon

Uh oh, she ate your cookies?

I think she wasn't feeling well before the cookies.

squonk

Oh man I forgot about the Mrs. Maynard cookie bars! RATS!

rexman72

looks like there were alot of goodies at the show

AMC RULES

:wicked:  Sunburn on Friday   :angry-extinguishflame:

Suburban 550

Butch likes takin' me shoppin' and spending my money. Brought a C-105 home with me.

• Like 1

rmaynard

You were too busy looking for Craig post-2221-0-01094200-1404089622.png, but fear not, Mrs. Maynard said that as long as I don't make her come to the show, she will send cookie bars. I will save one for you next year Mike.

• Like 1

squonk

You were too busy looking for Craig attachicon.gifSmiley with binoculars 2.png, but fear not, Mrs. Maynard said that as long as I don't make her come to the show, she will send cookie bars. I will save one for you next year Mike.

Make sure all the tractor parts are out of the oven or nobody's gettin anything!  :)  :teasing-poke:

• Like 2

HorseFixer

Well I have been busy since the show I didn't unpack the trailer until yesterday, I didn't pick up a whole bunch of stuff but I did PU a WH Cart. I had been using my rare 50's WH dump cart that is in excellent shape (and I want it to stay that way) I picked that up for $100.00.  :thumbs:

DSCN7423.jpg

Below in the Box is a new old stock 56" plow that goes on a zero turn. I already have a brand new old stock A frame and I plan on doing a special SNOW PLOW modification project in the future to add to my snow removal team. Ya cant have too many tractors to fight Ole Man Winter! :eusa-whistle: I picked that up from Dave's Tractor World for a $100.00 dollar bill.

DSCN7412.jpg

DSCN7413.jpg

I have an old lawn ranger that I need to fix up for the grandkids that I picked up last year for $125.00 buckaroos. The Engine runs like crap and incidentally is Squonks favorite.  :ychain:  And since what Squonk says makes sense, I wanted to honor him, and buy two more of his favorite engines so I have plenty of parts to fix the ole girl up.  :tools-wrench:

DSCN7416.jpg

DSCN7417.jpg

I picked up a seat cover from Dave Fun Engineer for the ole ranger. :USA:

DSCN7418.jpg

As far as what else I purchased it was just a bunch of smalls, parts and maintenance pieces. 

At the Raffle drawing MJ won us a set of Cart Wheels :handgestures-thumbupright:

DSCN7415.jpg

And the best part is I brought home a bunch of laughs, and memories from all of you that I met which made the trip extra special. We had a great time and we thank you all. :text-thankyouyellow:

~Duke & MJ   :wh:  

• Like 3

squonk

Watch out for those Tecky's ! they can pair up and bite ya!  :) Actually I could use a nice Tecky. When I run the A/C in my house the breeze often blows papers off my desk!  :)  :ychain:

Edited by squonk

stratostar250

Below in the Box is a new old stock 56" plow that goes on a zero turn. I already have a brand new old stock A frame and I plan on doing a special SNOW PLOW modification project in the future to add to my snow removal team. Ya cant have too many tractors to fight Ole Man Winter! :eusa-whistle: I picked that up from Dave's Tractor World for a $100.00 dollar bill.

DSCN7412.jpg

Learn something new every day! I never knew there was a plow for the zero turn! That blew my mind!  :scared-notify:  :scared-eek:  Awesome! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by stratostar250

buckrancher

I think I ate your share Mike :icecream:

• Like 1

rexman72

lots of goodies at the show I need to get there some year

Jrblanke

I was blown away with all of the new old stock parts available! I know what I am going to be going for next year!

The main things I was wanting this year was some belts, a solid link for the grader blade (found for $5 bucks!), and a steering wheel. I brought my 42" RD deck to sell but ended up trading it for the set of new old stock hub caps, and a 40" grader blade. I also really enjoyed looking through the original assembly manual for the 876 that I got.

Finds:

image10_zpsb4705ac6.jpg

IMG_6396_zps97079db5.jpg

Here is the parts tractor I picked up. Hopefully I can get the steering wheel off.

IMG_6397_zps2bc91143.jpg

Edited by Jrblanke
  • Like 3