nylyon

LIVE 2014 WHCC video's

squonk

There was a big Red Tomato in the picture viewing the Group shot!

squonk

awesome Karl, just gotta ask, what is the hardhat award?

Koen

The Hard Hat award was my creation. Me being the butt-buster that I am saw an opportunity to get 2 guys with one shot. About a year and a half ago, AMC Rules ( Craig ) got into an accident and spent many days recuperating on his couch. I was harassing him pretty good. There was a lot of construction going on at work and someone left behind a nice shiny red hard hat. A year before that stevasaurus fell out of a tree and was laid up a while. The guys later presented him with a plastic chain saw. I decided to take that hat, slap some Wheel Horse stickers and create the 1st Annual Red Square stevasaurus Award. Steve and I presented the hat to Craig last year after the group shot. This year Craig presented it to Bob after his accident loading a tractor for the show. Bob will pick next years recipient.
  • Like 1

nylyon

I believe that I have the copyright issue taken care of, here's MY view on the cruise night, this is unlike ANY OTHER view!

Cruize night

Sparky

I believe that I have the copyright issue taken care of, here's MY view on the cruise night, this is unlike ANY OTHER view!

Cruize night

https://www.youtube.

Nope.....no video :scratchead:  .

Mike..........