nylyon

LIVE 2014 WHCC video's

Racinbob

Very cool!!

Excellent picture except for too much light behind you.

CasualObserver

Well I'll be... 

itsalive.jpg

and look what I caught rolling across my screen!

Brrly.jpg

• Like 1

nylyon

Hope you are enjoying the parade

• Like 1

Stigian

Fantastic stuff, glad you got the live broadcast sorted :)

C-101plowerpower

look who i caught in the middle of my screen

24zhdtz.png

Koen

Martin

this is a great idea. not quite the same as being there with all you guys though..... also its kinda weird to see all the regulars that i hang with at the various shows we attend through the summer, makes me wish i was there with all of you enjoying the nice weather. maybe next year, we will see.

really looking forward to the rest of the wheel horse season.

I'm only part way through the videos and not sure whether its been done or not, but how about some of you red square guys come and introduce yourselves in front of the camera?

Edited by Martin
  • Like 1

Racinbob

That would be cool Martin. I saw most of both live but only saw Bob Maynard introduce himself. I'm quite sure I saw Stevasaurus step up to take a picture of that incredible LSE during the parade.

You're right, it's not like being there but I'm loving every minute of the videos. I was stunned a couple nights ago when my wife told me to let her know when the 2015 show happens. She said vacation time is at a premium this time of the year but she's in the position where she can get the time. She just doesn't want to, and won't, pull rank over somebody that has already requested it. I'm already counting down.....365......364.....

• Like 1

nylyon

Cruize night

• Like 6

Martin

Thank you Terry and Karl (and whoever else is involved) in making the live feeds possible. makes me feel like i really need to be there next year........

Vinylguy

Thanks Martin I am totally worn out right now and am heading back to the motel. Waiting for Neil to follow me back so he stays in the proper lane. He and Carolyn are awesome good people.

• Like 1

19richie66

The cruise for some reason says it is blocked due to copyright laws. I cannot watch it. The rest of the videos are great. Thanks Karl.

Edited by 19richie66

Racinbob

I see that this morning 19richie66. From what the message says maybe it's from the music? Fortunately I watched it live last night.

nylyon

Yeah, received a copyright notice because of the music in the background

Going to wait for computer access before I do anything about it.

nylyon

RedSquare Picture

• Like 8

C-101plowerpower

awesome Karl, just gotta ask, what is the hardhat award?

Koen

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:   This weekend I am homebound recuperating from surgery, these vidios ar just what the doctor ordered!   :text-thankyouyellow:     :woohoo:    :text-bravo:    :text-goodpost: 

• Like 1

Racinbob

Came in from some seat time mowing the yard and got to watch this one. Another great job!! The 2015 is on our to-do list for next year. Thanks to all for doing these videos.

JC 1965

Thanks Karl, for the live feeds from the show.    :thumbs2:

dclarke

Thank you, Karl. These videos are great!

AMC RULES

What an awesome show this year...

thanks so much Karl, you're the best. 

• Like 1

nylyon

Sorry about the copyright thing in the cruise video.  It's automatic from Youtube to protect me.  I am making a copy of the video with the copy written songs removed, when available I'll replace the link.

Couple of notes. Special thanks to Terry from ReDoYourHorse.com.  As you may know, Terry and I went in on this live stream (financially) together.  He went and purchased the Verizon HotSpot, and I bought 10GB of data.  The plan was then for me to use my MacBook Pro and record the event.  Well, unfortunately, my Mac died on the way to the show, but Terry was right there with his Laptop and handed it to me to use for the duration of the show.   It took a little getting used to which is why the posts were a little rougher than normal, but Terry really saved the day and made this whole thing possible.  

Wild Bill, really helped and kept the excitement going (as usual) announcing the live recording.  He did a lot of thinking about the cruise and what he could do to make it great, except of course for putting in enough GAS into his tractor :)

The WHCC for allowing us (and encouraging us) to live broadcast the event.  

The show was outstanding, and I am grateful to have been able to go.  For those who were there, Megan is feeling a LOT better, and thanks you all for your well wishes.   We've learned a lot from this effort, and next year will be even better, but NEVER as good as being there!

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Karl,  :text-thankyouyellow:  for everything you do to keep :rs: up and running and making it a great the best forum! 

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Karl, nice job on the videos. I should have stayed for the cruise.

Glenn

woodchuckfarmer

Karl, thanks for all you do for all of us, It was nice to meet you. Wayne

• Like 1