stevasaurus

RED SQUARE GROUP PICTURES AT THE SHOW

stevasaurus

Let's shoot for about 11:30 on Friday and again on Saturday for the group pictures.  The same place as usual...in front of RMaynard's and Buckrancher's tents...across the street from the food stand.  :)

Please make sure we know who you are and where you are standing in the picture.  Makes it much easier when we try to put the names with the faces a few days later.  :bow-blue:

Edited by stevasaurus

rexman72

hmmmm the food stand sounds good.,make sure to take lots of pics for us that cant make it please

Sparky

Sounds good Steve! I'll be there.

Mike.........

varosd

We could all wear "I'm with Steve" T-shirts

or do Washington "Huskies" flip cards...Go CALTECH!

rosebowl.jpg

• Like 2

squonk

Steve mentioned the food stand because he knows I won't be too far from it! :)  :hide:

• Like 1

rmaynard

Let's shoot for about 11:30 on Friday and again on Saturday for the group pictures.  The same place as usual...in front of RMaynard's and Buckrancher's tents...across the street from the food stand.  :)

Please make sure we know who you are and where you are standing in the picture.  Makes it much easier when we try to put the names with the faces a few days later.  :bow-blue:

Steve, according to Jeff Kane, former president of the club, the RedSquare picture taking is supposed to be on the printed schedule of events this year. Now that is not to say that he may have forgotten to do it, but that was told to me by Jeff himself last year.  A time was not mentioned.

jdleach

FOOD?!???!! Did someone mention FOOD?

"Growl!!!!! Food, comestibles, eatables, sustenance, provender. See also: nutrient. GRRRRRR."

"EEEEEKKKK!!! It's a Thesaurus!!! With huge dangling participles!"

Edited by jdleach
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

I know Bob...I am not going to count on them making an announcement.  If we know when to expect taking the picture, and all read this...it should work and be before the parade starts.  As usual, we will take the picture of who is there.  If they will announce it, I think that is the best time for all that goes on there...and should be the best time for the members showing up.  I plan to take a lot of people pictures, so if they can not make the big picture, we can still get a picture of who is there.

So, to all, if you can not make the big picture...stop by and get your mug shot anyway.  :)  A lot of us hang there all weekend...stop by and introduce yourself.

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 5

neil

Not gonna miss this photo opportunity for anything.

Wheel-N-It

Steve mentioned the food stand because he knows I won't be too far from it! :)  :hide:

Same here, If any one of your guys need me I'll be at the food stand. I'll be the one with a piece of rhubarb pie in each hand ;)

Edited by Wheel-N-It
  • Like 1

squonk

Make sure you save me some! Maybe we can buy a whole pie and split it!  :)  :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 1

HENRYG

Had a great time last year will be there this year

Wheel-N-It

Make sure you save me some! Maybe we can buy a whole pie and split it!  :)  :happy-jumpeveryone:

Thats what I was thinking too Mike!!! I'm not kidding either, I'll do it :text-yeahthat:

• Like 2

Wishin4a416

Thats what I was thinking too Mike!!! I'm not kidding either, I'll do it :text-yeahthat:

Is the foodbooth open Thursday?

squonk

I think it is. :)

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Yep, I think so too. I've already scaled back on my food intake here just in case the food booth is open for business Thursday.

• Like 1