leeave96

Wheelhorse 314-8 Year Make Questions

leeave96

Van - I am 99% sure you have an 8 pinion and 1-1/8 rear axles.  I looked up the pinions and axles (RH and LH are slightly in length) on both parts tree and the toro master parts viewer.  The master parts viewer calls for 8 pinions and the same axles you have are the same as in the 520-H (1992) year model as one of mine and they are definately 1-1/8 inch axles.

You probably ought to bring that old warn out 314-H up with you to the show and drop it off in VA for me to take off your hands.... ;)

Freetown Fred

I'm tryin here guys LOL--just picking up a 312-8-12 horse Kohler---tryin to figure yr, etc. Any help appreciated.

007.JPG

002.JPG

006.JPG

pfrederi

Engine is 1985 and so i would guess you have one of the first 312-8  What is model number and serial number on tractor

welcome to Red square

Some manuals to look at here

Edited by pfrederi
  • Like 1

953 nut

:WRS:      Model and serial numbers are on a sticker under the seat.

rick
On 6/10/2014 at 5:56 PM, slammer302 said:

I sold a 97 314-8 the decals on the side said toro it had all the warning light's on the dash and a hour meter kohler magnum

I bought one like that!

gwest_ca

1985 is correct. The only year Toro used the 47812 spec number

21 hours ago, pfrederi said:

Engine is 1985 and so i would guess you have one of the first 312-8  What is model number and serial number on tractor

welcome to Red square

Some manuals to look at here

Garry

Freetown Fred

I'll get those #'s when I get the lil bugger over here. Thanx for the responses guys.

Freetown Fred

Interesting day. It's been quite a while since I've heard an engine implode__BUT, we are no longer the owner of a 1985 12 hp Kolher--my guys gonna pull another Kohler off another horse. possibly a 1986. Not real conducive for mowin out this way anyhow. You betcha--WET. Tomorrow's another day. I'm real glad it happened at my mans garage.