nylyon

Who Can't make it to the show?

wallfish

I don't want to be a party pooper but is it even legal to voice record people without their consent?

picked this off the net after a very quick search

Whether a state is a one- or two-party consent state, the person doing the recording must be one of the parties involved in the conversation. If a conversation is intended to be private and no consent is given, it cannot be recorded.

Might be a good idea to do a little searching on the subject or just mute the sound recorder.

nylyon

We will be live broadcasting from a public place, there's no expectation of privacy.  Also, I don't plan on hiding the fact that we're live broadcasting, and can put a sign out saying as much.  We're not talking High Definitiion broadcast TV quality here, so unless you talk into the camera, no one's gonna hear ya anyway.  

• Like 2

HorseFixer

I'm glad to hear that Karl, for us at home that cant make it to the show, this is the only thing in the next couple days we got to look forward to!  :thumbs:

~Duke

• Like 1

Martin

Duke, I'm going to go out and work on some horses when the shows on and maybe get the video feed going at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Martin