stevebo

BIG SHOW... WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING/LOOKING FOR?

stevebo

Figured with less than 3 weeks to go until the show this would be a fun topic. So... what are you going to bring and what are you looking for while there? I am picking up JDog's C195. I am bringing my 520-8, original 702 with deck (so I can mow a little while there-lol) and my son's Lawn Ranger. I am looking to have a good time and not have to worry about bringing the SR. or restored 35. I also want my son to be able to drive anyone of the tractors while there and not have to worry about who will start the pull start. 

post-734-0-67359900-1401919723_thumb.jpg

post-734-0-56674500-1401919765_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

limited12

Im bringing my B-100 to ride around, i will be looking for a A-81, A111, rj58, and misc parts/advertisements……… my money will probally run  out with the A-81…..lol

rmaynard

Subject to change, I am bringing my show queens, the B-100, Commando 8, and 701, plus the 857 if I get it done. Those guys will be under the canopy. I am also bringing for sale a couple of decks, a B-100 auto (no engine), C-120 auto, '71 Lawn Ranger, '70 Lawn Ranger (parts machine), Other miscellaneous goodies might find their way into the truck. Any or all of the above with the exception of the 701 and 857 could be for sale.

I am looking to go home with a nice hydro with a front end loader.

squonk

I'm bringing my 73 12 "Ezra"  I got some gear drive deck parts to sell along with some Eaton 1100 parts. Plus a   :wh:  shop binder with some manuals and bulletins,some rear axle brackets and a homemade generator frame. A Brinly plow to slot hitch adapter and a  few left over calendars as well. Picking up a cultivator set from Chasm, and plow from dclarke (Thanks Steve). Hope to pick up a nice RJ or suburban and a non-shaker 14 or 16 HP engine. Also bringing a tiller which is sold, a back rest for AMC and Vinylguy's flake flinger!  :)  :ROTF:

post-2380-0-33878300-1401925668_thumb.jp

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

wallfish

Trying to finish a new custom to bring but just not sure there's enough time to get it done, my trusty rusty 401 and maybe an RJ or two. 

Looking for a damaged mid to late 60s hood and a set of 6-12 turfs on rims

oldredrider

John, I can trash a hood for you...just let me know which one and what model!

• Like 1

SALTYWRIGHT

I WILL BRING MY 1054 DIESEL. NOT FINISHED YET, BUT CLOSE.         RUSS

AMC RULES

I've got a nice set of 6-12 turfs on rims John.

Looking for a chrome air cleaner for a KT-175...

another set of 6-12 ags to replace the one's I sold last year...

and maybe a nice lighted :wh: sign.   :handgestures-thumbsup:  

Still thinkin' about selling a tractor, or two?   :confusion-shrug:  

See a tractor in my signature you're interested in...

shoot me a PM...never can tell, maybe we can make a deal, and I'll deliver it to the show.   

May sell the 1958-'60, LMR-30 reel mower off my 401, if anyone's interested in RJ/Suburban attachments. 

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1

Jacksonbros

I will be looking for a WH dealer sign. (Big or small) & looking for some parts to restore a c-175. My wife and son will be with me. Watch out wild bill, your competition Carter, is coming back this year! :-)

squonk

PM sent Craig!

stevebo

@Bob- How big is your trailer ??? 

@John- what style 6-12 tires/rims are you looking for? I have a few different sets... PM me if interested.. 

rmaynard

@Bob- How big is your trailer ???

6 x12, but I'm close enough to make several trips.

nylyon

I'm bringing me and 2 of my kids and staying at the grounds thursday - saturday.   Looking to meet more of you this year and sample some of Steve's wine I hear so much about!

• Like 2

squonk

I'm bringing me and 2 of my kids and staying at the grounds thursday - saturday.   Looking to meet more of you this year and sample some of Steve's wine I hear so much about!

When sampling the wine, make sure there is plenty of fresh air around! not for enclosed areas!  :)

• Like 1

nylyon

Oh... I'll be on the lookout for a center steering wheel cap for my 414....  Yep... that's what I'm hunting for...

whtractors24

ill be there from thursday mid day to saturday renting  a uhaul van 5x9 looking to bring back either 1 or 2 nice restored machines?

should be a good time campng and wheel horses couldnt ask for a better weekend hopefully the weather holds up.

rmaynard

...and sample some of Steve's wine I hear so much about!

Just make sure you don't get a bottle that has turned like I did last year. Wasn't a total loss though. I used it to steam crabs. As a disclaimer, Steve did warn me that it was a "little cloudy". :)

AMC RULES

:eusa-think:  So, did your crabs get tanked Bob?   :) 

Ken B

I will be bringing my recently restored 603 (for sale maybe?) and maybe a Suburban to run the Friday night Dust Bowl...IMG_1612_zpsc728b15e.jpg

IMG_1610_zps7170285f.jpg

Edited by Ken B
  • Like 3

Sparky

I'll be buzzing around on my 1054. Not in the market for anything and wont be bringing anything to sell. I may pop a couple tractors up in the classifieds and offer to deliver to the show.

post-2-0-55184300-1402048712_thumb.jpg

Mike.............

• Like 2

jimt1971

I will be riding the puller 312 this year and of coarse bringing the 68 Lawn Ranger. Karen I think is bringing the Charger 12 and 657. I want to sell my Peco vac, Hydraulic sickle bar and a bath tub dump trailer (if I find all the parts). Hopefully I will be in the big red tent(had a wind issue with it at Dover PA show) at the right back of the field by Glen Cockerham this year.

fourwheels0

i'll be there Thursday-Saturday. i'll be bringing a nice b-80 8 speed (no deck),nice c-105 (8hp kohler in it) and a charger 12? roller for sale.

will be looking for a electric start round hood with a snowplow (for my sister in-law) and something for me? c-160?,round hood? it depends on what i see there lol.

Suburban 550

We'll be there early Thursday mornin' camping under the sap trees again. Bringin' the Suburban 550, 701 and a '73 8 4 speed I picked up over the winter. All loaded and ready to go.

stevebo

Ray-

Great to hear you are going !! Have not heard from you much lately... 

Suburban 550

Ray-

Great to hear you are going !! Have not heard from you much lately... 

Steve, It's been awhile. It's guys like you and many others that still make this forum the greatest. Looking foward to seeing you at the show.