wrmhaste

my 2 new to me horses

wrmhaste

I have been an avid wh fan for as long as I can remember. I finally got an opportunity to purchase not one but 2 amazing tractors. Here they are.

post-13168-0-49510200-1401808224_thumb.j

post-13168-0-19086200-1401808246_thumb.j

Edited by wrmhaste
  • Like 1

SousaKerry

Would that be an IH 140 I spy in the background??

Nice haul :handgestures-thumbupright:

AMC RULES

Nice little :wh: collection.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

wrmhaste

Good eye but it's actually a cub. And the yellow thing is my franken-splitter.

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Home run, best of luck.

Glenn

jdleach

Nice, very, very nice. The 310 looks to be pre-Toro, perhaps an '86.

wrmhaste

Thanks. The 310 is an 89. When I bought them I started looking them over until the guy told me the price. At that point I didn't even care if they ran. He told me $200 for the pair. I got them for 150. The 310-8 (I was told after paying) needed a starter solenoid and a battery. The true diagnosis is a safety switch, battery, deck belt, carb cleaned, tank cleaned and replaced gas shut off. runs awesome now

• Like 5

jdleach

My GOD MAN!!!! You thief you! $200!!!!!!

You know, if it weren't for mechanically declined people, we could probably not afford these tractors even today, they would KNOW what they are worth.

rjcap

I have been an avid wh fan for as long as I can remember. I finally got an opportunity to purchase not one but 2 amazing tractors. Here they are.

Hmmm, I see you're in Hastings, stone's throw from where I'm at in Pennellville. Keep me in mind if you ever decide to part with that snow blower, or any other WH stuff for that matter.

Great deal on the two tractors too.

wrmhaste

Haha! Read again. "I got them for $150" I had to counter offer. And your right about affording them. Trouble is with the internet making everyone aware what their worth people are asking way to much for the common stuff. I seen an ad someone was asking around $500 for one of the "1" series lawn mowers. ( rear engine) and it was not in good shape at all but he was really emphasizing how "this is a wheel horse!"

wrmhaste

Hmmm, I see you're in Hastings, stone's throw from where I'm at in Pennellville. Keep me in mind if you ever decide to part with that snow blower, or any other WH stuff for that matter.

Great deal on the two tractors too.

howdy neighbor, I will keep you in mind. I'm going to keep this one but I come across stuff all the time. Just last weekend I bought a 42" 2 stage for $10. I initially offered the guy $20 but he wouldn't accept more than $10. That was in constantia, the only problem is I already promised that to a good friend of mine
  • Like 1

bizzo15

howdy neighbor, I will keep you in mind. I'm going to keep this one but I come across stuff all the time. Just last weekend I bought a 42" 2 stage for $10. I initially offered the guy $20 but he wouldn't accept more than $10. That was in constantia, the only problem is I already promised that to a good friend of mine

x 2 i'm in Oswego myself and have been keeping my eye out for a nice snowblower and 42-48" side discharge deck.

wrmhaste

Wow I didn't realize there were so many users from my area. Does anyone know about this upstate ny show I've heard about?

rjcap

Wow I didn't realize there were so many users from my area. Does anyone know about this upstate ny show I've heard about?

I hadn't heard about any show.

x 2 i'm in Oswego myself and have been keeping my eye out for a nice snowblower and 42-48" side discharge deck.

Got a 42" rd in good shape might be wiling to part with. Also, an old short chute blower is looking for a home.

bizzo15

I hadn't heard about any show.

Got a 42" rd in good shape might be wiling to part with. Also, an old short chute blower is looking for a home.

Already have a 42" RD deck, would like to try the side discharge deck.  I might take you up on the blower though, what kinda of shape is it in and does it fit 3 series tractors?

jackhammer

Welcome here   -   don't stop now , when your hot your         "picture is on the wanted poster in town"

Good luck with them

rjcap

Already have a 42" RD deck, would like to try the side discharge deck. I might take you up on the blower though, what kinda of shape is it in and does it fit 3 series tractors?

The blower fits on my C-125, being a WH novice I'm not sure if it fits a 3 series. It's got the short chute on it and blows snow just fine. Ive got the flag and a new belt and very nifty helper spring setup to aid in lifting the beast. To be honest I have found that after most snows i was using my walk behind Ariens over the rider. You're welcome to come and look at anytime.

wrmhaste

Welcome here   -   don't stop now , when your hot your         "picture is on the wanted poster in town" haha yea. I actually just went last night and picked up an automatic 10 for a friend of mine. Got it for $100. No mower deck but the tin is is great shape. Spent about 20 minutes on it and had it running great.

Good luck with them

SearsvilleSnow

Is there a Wheel Horse show in upstate NY coming up?

wrmhaste

I heard something about it but I can't find anyone who knows

can whlvr

if the thrower fits a c series it wll fit a 300,400,500 series and a few others ,basically from 74 to 2007 classic garden tractors

bizzo15

if the thrower fits a c series it wll fit a 300,400,500 series and a few others ,basically from 74 to 2007 classic garden tractors

I was pretty sure the c series attachments fit the 3,4, and 5 series but wasn't 100%. Anyways I'll send you a pm about the blower rjcap.