Straight From the Horse's Mouth Cecil E. Pond Commemorative Issue

Wheelhorsestory
Straight From the Horse’s Mouth-The Wheel Horse Story
Final Edition (NOW WITH THE DVD)
Cecil E. Pond 90th Birthday Commemorative Issue

post-5-0-85328600-1401641246_thumb.png

Limited to Just 200 Copies
Books are numbered from 001 to 200
This special commemorative issue is released to celebrate what would have been Cecil E. Pond's 90th Birthday.  This special Final Edition comes with a special dust jacket that is designed as a tribute to Mr. Pond. 10 Random books will include a framed high quality reproduction of the famous Bob Hope photo with Cecil E. Pond. The photo will be signed on the rear by Michael Martino and will have a matching number of the book it is partnered with. These special books will be pre-packed to be as fair and random as possible.

Free Delivery to the Wheel Horse Collectors Show:   
Use code: show upon checkout to pickup the book at the 2014 WHCC show
on Fri. June 20th. & Sat, June 21st.

Shipping:
Books can be shipped via USPS Priority Mail and will be shipped on Monday, June 23, 2014

Connecticut orders must pay 6.35% sales tax.

neil

Brilliant book ,we'll worth purchasing , I have two of each edition and I will be getting this special edition too,

nylyon

All - WheelHorseStory.com  has been updated with this book and it's available for ordering NOW.  Supplies are definitely limited, so if you're thinking of getting one of these, now's the time. 

Wheelhorsestory

Going to the show?  Now is a great time to order.  Using voucher code show and it will be available for pickup at the show.   There are still copies available, get yours before they're gone forever!

nylyon

** UPDATE **, the book now contains the DVD!  Just a few days to order this limited edition and pick it up at the show!  Don't forget to use code "show" to pay $0 shipping!  Buy one for a friend!

neil

This is one book that you shouldn't miss getting , as with all Mikes books , I will only go up in value.

Just got mine today & it is awesome .

k2wilson

Oh man.  I missed the pre-order window. Is this book still available?  :scared-ghostface:

nylyon

I don't see it listed on the website any longer nor do I see any on eBay.  I have one, but not for sale :)

nylyon

Oh man.  I missed the pre-order window. Is this book still available?  :scared-ghostface:

Check back later today on http://wheelhorsestory.com I have it on good authority that the book will be available on the site later today.  I have no idea how many are left, but remember there were 200 to begin with.

k2wilson

Check back later today on http://wheelhorsestory.com I have it on good authority that the book will be available on the site later today.  I have no idea how many are left, but remember there were 200 to begin with.

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll keep checking.  Thanks!

nylyon

It's available now!

k2wilson

It's available now!

Got it ordered!  Thanks!

Racinbob

So the Commemorative issue now comes with the DVD?

Racinbob

Oops! Just saw where it does.

Edited by Racinbob

Wheelhorsestory

Yes all books come with DVD.  I didn't think I had enough, but located another case of DVDs in the warehouse.

Racinbob

Thanks. I did see that after my post. If I'd just learn to read better. I just ordered a copy. Actually, my wife told me to order it. She wants to get me one for my birthday. That's not until December but she saw that it was a limited edition and knew it couldn't wait. She told me this birthday is special. Why? The big 60 :omg:

Firpo701

This book is outstanding!! Looks good displayed on my living room bookshelf!