Sign in to follow this  
Jman6

Winters coming :-)

Jman6

Previous post with pics

Here is the link to the pics I have of the machine. Did not think I should tie up the memory of the site double posting pics. :banghead:

Jman

doublebitt

Yes Sparky the Horse is 8 peed with a manual lift....I have been trying to find a weight for the Berco blower on their website but it doesn't mention any weight.

Guess I have to get in touch with customer service again.....oh joy

And I will post a picture if we ever see a sunny day here ever again.

Thanks for the input .....I will keep you posted

rustbucket

you might need to buy a set of rear wheel weghts that bolt inside the rear rims to offset the weight on the machine and hand lifting is going to kill your arm after a while. i get to learn this winter how a single stage chucker feels lifting manual on one of my old round hoods. if its anything like my jacobsens illbe wishing for hydro lift

kj4kicks

I hear the 2 stage blowers are real heavy and a manual lift might be an arm-buster.

Mike.........

Actually, despite the 2 stage blowers being very heavy, they are not hard to lift manually IF you have the lift assist springs installed. The front one is about the diameter of a garage door spring, and it is strong. Not sure about the Berco blowers, but that's how the WH model is designed.

I had mine on the C160 last year. Though it had hydro lift, it was easy to pick it up by hand before I hooked up the lift flag.

E.

doublebitt

Right Eldon...the Berco blower has the assist spring as well as its own lift handle which can be removed in the off season.....it would maybe interfere with the mower deck

Randy

WheelHorse_of_course

Doublebitt

How far are you from the border. You might start watching Craig's list in the nearest US cities. With the dollar so low you might find a deal worth some driving. :USA:

Anyway, :omg::thumbs: :banghead: